My sister and I are leaving Thursday to move to Utah. She has been down here helping me pack and watch kids. She has been more than helpful! Tyler will leave Saturday with his Dad. I've been contemplating all of the things I'm going to miss terribly when we leave. Here is my list.

1. First and foremost, our friends. We have met some amazing people down here. Two of our fave... the couple that became our best friends over the past 2 1/2 years... Ron and Crystal (Ryan is his real name- they also go by Gya and Gya)- the kind of friends that are willing to watch your kids when you have another baby (twice), come over at a moment's notice when your kid cracks his chin open, the ones you get together and do dinner with at LEAST once a week and it never gets old or annoying, the ones that come over and stay until 1 AM, just talking and it's nothing but comfortable. You guys are awesome and will never be forgotten.

2. Superstition Ranch Market- cheapest produce EVER!
3. Alpine Valley Bread- Honey Whole Wheat is my favorite- made here in Mesa. Best bread EVER made! And it has a whole 5 ingredients- very good for you... no junk added!
4. Being able to run outside 12 months out of the year- even if I have to be done running by 7 AM in the summer months. Wonderful!
6. Swimming three times a week, all summer long!
7. The Crismon Ward- awesome!
8. My house- even though it's tiny. It became my home and I love it!
9. No snow!
Things I won't miss so much...
1. The 118 degree days- oh wait. I won't miss even the 110 degree days that are COMPLETELY COMMON
2. Scary crime EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY, ALL DAY! NO JOKE!
3. 2:00 church
4. Being so far from family
5. Mean old people that hate me and my kids... see this post or this one to read about some of them!
We have so loved our time here in Arizona. We would not be AT ALL disappointed if we ended up back here for a job! So, here is to the past 2 1/2 years. We will miss everyone so much. We love you all! Keep in touch! Here's also to being close to our families, and new adventures of a clinical in Salt Lake, St. George, Tyler studying for and taking the board exam, graduating with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy, and finding his first job... all in the next 6 months. It's going to be a wild ride.



10 comments:
I totally know how you feel, I had that same list! I know you are crazy busy, so when you get settled, we'll talk. But good luck with the move and I am excited for you guys!
Crazy!! Congrats to you guys on all of the exciting changes! Moving is always sad. I bawled my eyes off went we left my parents house, even though I was thrilled to be out of my parents house. Hopefully you'll love every second of whatever awaits you!!
Like I said on FB I'm sad for you! Change is always hard especially when you are leaving behind good friends and the place you had your kids and the superstition market (I loved that place when we went!). If it makes you feel better we are REALLY excited to have you close and the weather was 60 degrees yesterday and sunny.
Glad to have you a little closer. Love ya
We are in the same boat. I am terribly sad to be moving from Idaho to Utah. We move in two weeks.
WOW all that coming in 6 months. Good luck on your move, tons of people will be missing you! Be safe!
So exciting, Tiff. I know how sad you are to be leaving Mesa, but it sounds like there are some exciting changes ahead. Good luck with the move (annoying)... and have fun getting settled closer to your fams.
p.s. Macy Girl is becoming such a beauty!!
We'll miss you too. You've been a wonderful addition to our ward. I've missed our presidency meetings with you and am trying to get use to the change. Good luck in Utah, you'll do great and can't wait to see pictures of your adventures!
Thanks for sending your sis so I couldn't say bye to you!! Punk...but I hate goodbys so easier to say online right. We will miss you guys too. I think more than I expected to be honest. It has been fun growing closer the last few months. You always have a place here when you want to visit the Crismon Ward. I hope you made it safe...and it wasn't too torturesome. Thanks to blogs we won't miss a beat!
I hope you enjoy your new place.
Post a Comment