Wednesday, February 11, 2009

happy 4 months




say this every time, but i can't believe my baby girl is 4 months old as of yesterday. can't imagine life without her and feel unbelievably blessed to have her with us. love you maylee (another nickname i've been using a lot lately).

she can:
*laugh (did for the first time on sunday)
*almost roll from her back to tummy
*smile almost constantly
*scream really loud- doesn't take her ANY time to get really mad
*blow raspberries (my first baby that has done that)
*get mom to smile no matter what mood i'm in
*play with her own hands... she finds them fascinating!

she's got me hooked.

9 comments:

Kim said...

oh she is so sweet! I love those pictures and I can't believe it's been four months either!

Unknown said...

She is starting to look more grown up and she has filled out a lot since Christmas. She is so adorable. Can't wait for her and Estella to play! It is sad they are growing up so fast!

Jessica said...

she's so cute...aren't girls special?

mckenna said...

She's so pretty!! I can imagine you are just smitten!!

{B}dreamy said...

She sure is cute! And I am in love with her outfit, haha. *B

D-dawg said...

she is so cute with beautiful eyes. I think I've commented before right? I totally remember you as a little girl when our families were friends. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Holly said...

Great job keeping up with her milestone chart. I wish I would have kept up with Kylie's better when she was a baby.

Creel Family said...

Hey, so I know you have so much going on but I'd love to talk to you about it all! I've been calling your number but I wonder if it's the wrong one because the answering machine never picks up. the last numbers are 1955 right? You can call me anytime you get a chance. 661-339-3011. Hope you get the chance!

Chelsea Nicole said...

Cute! She's growing so fast!