Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tag #2

My friend Beth tagged me a few days ago. I believe I'm supposed to write seven things about me. I had a hard time with this one since I've already done my Infamous 100 List on my blog and have been tagged once before. I tried to come up with some new, interesting things about me, but this is all I could come up with...

1. I'd love to go back to school in the next few years to get my Doctor of Natural Health degree from Clayton College. I plan to do it as soon as we can afford it! I really want to help other people learn the important principles I've learned and want to continue to learn.

2. I sleep on my stomach with both of my hands underneath my hip bones and extending down under my legs. I know it sounds weird, but it's so comfy!

3. I CAN'T STAND dirty feet! If Cameron has been outside without shoes on, I immediately wipe them off vigorously with a babywipe when he comes inside! I do the same to my own feet and really beg my husband to do it too. After I've mopped my floors, I make everyone put on clean socks so their "dirty" feet don't contaminate them. Tyler gets SO annoyed and only SOMETIMES complies with my wishes!

4. I am really hard on myself. I want to be the perfect wife, mother, neighbor, housekeeper, friend, etc. I get very upset for falling extremely short of perfection.

5. I have a TON of hair! When I get it cut, they have to use a razor or thinning shears for a good 15 minutes! People think my hair is thin and sleek until they attempt to cut or style it! I have to straighten it like MAD to get it to go that way... not only because I have so much hair, but it has a lot of wave in it. Unfortanately, it's not "cute" wave like Lacey's!

6. I really love to read and learn... especially about things that intrigue me (mainly Natural Health, Alternative Medicine type of things lately).

7. I love to talk about gospel principles and other church stuff. This sounds so simple, but I love it! I really enjoy it if the person I'm talking to has my same views. I've learned a lot the past several years from study, prayer, the Spirit, experience, etc. Some of my favorite subjects to chat about are: The last days, preparation for the last days (spiritually and temporally since I strongly beleive we are getting very close to the end), following the Spirit, etc. I could chat about these and other things ALL DAY!

Oh yes. Most importantly, I tag... Christine, Matt, Michelle, Katie, Kim L, Kim H, and Alicia. Just do the same thing I did in this post. Seven things about yourself and tag seven of your friends so they'll do it too!

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

Awesome, thanks for doing this! Glad you got the memo. ;)

Woot woot for CCNH and do I have a book for you:
Healing with Whole Foods; Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition

And tummy sleeping, hmmm? How did you manage to sleep during pregnancy??? You know, it's bad for your back. :P

*Beth