Yes, Cameron has started breastfeeding his own baby! He was telling me the other day that his baby was hungry and he was going to go feed him. I looked up to see him attempting to nurse his baby, burp cloth and all! I know pretty much every kid does this, but I had to share!
Cam was quite bored the other day, so I took off his clothes and tried to put him in the sink, only to realize that he's huge and won't fit! So, he sat on the edge, and I carefully reminded him that if he needed to go potty, to make sure and hit inside the sink and no where else. He has such a fun time playing in the water. I couldn't help but get a shot of some crack!
Any advice on how to get my child to eat in an appropriate way? He was slurping up the milk after his cereal! I have quite the boy on my hands!
This is so show my progress from running 4 or so miles 5 days per week and from doing Lindsay Brin's PostNatal Bootcamp DVD 3 times per week. I'm back into a size 6, which I haven't been since before I was pregnant with Cameron! Yes, bootcamp is AWESOME! It's on sale on her website right now for $19.95. If you're interested in anything from her website, you can get a 20% discount if you order through www.mymontra.com. If you need help, let me know! (Please excuse the white shirt).
Cute little Isaac and Mommy.
Just to show how big he's getting... look at those chubby legs!
That's right ladies and gentleman... we've begun the battle of the "big boy bed." Cameron learned how to climb out of his crib 2 nights ago. It's a time I've been dreading forever! I guess he made it until he was 2 1/2 and that's not so bad. Here are two cute pics of him sleeping in his new bed yesterday after church. What a big boy!

6 comments:
you have some of the cutest kids! I have such a fun time reading about them I can only imagine how much fun you have being their mom!
Tiffany you are a stick!!! You look so good but then again i don't know how you can't with all the healthy food you eat and with all the exerice you get. I can't wait to see Isaac in a few months. I love you so much.
you look great tiff! good for you! i'm trying to lose the last 15 pounds on myself. it doesn't sound like much, but man, is it work and determination and SELF CONTROL! ahh! anyway, i have started walking outside with shelly in the stroller 4 miles a day and doing pilates and eating really well. we'll see. just don't lose any more or you'll fly away. the boys are so cute too. i love the one of cameron in the high chair slurping up milk. just enjoy all these days. they literally pass by so fast. love, kate
So many cute pics! I just love them all! What a hoot that Cam is! And you look FAB-O!!!
I agree with Beth--you look totally "FAB-O!" I love seeing pictures of your boys. I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. Doesn't time fly?
lol you have bribery pics of Cameron for later in life! Cute pics! You do look great too!
Post a Comment