Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Infamous 100

So I've seen this on about every blog I look at. So I decided to give it a try while both the kids are sleeping... now I'm going to take a nap too! Maybe you'll learn something new about me!

1. I love to exercise
2. I don't consider myself a health freak, but most others do
3. I love the feeling after a good, hard work out
4. I love running and lifting weights for my work outs
5. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Health Science with a minor in Marriage and Family Studies
6. I don't like extreme temperatures (not too hot or too cold). In the middle is perfect!
7. I have two kids - Cameron (2 yrs. 3 months), Isaac (10 days)
8. I have the best husband I could have ever asked for. He is perfect for me!
9. I had a really rough adjustment to being a mom at first
10. I love being a mom now
11. I went through a "finding myself" time for about 2 1/2 years after I got married
12. I live in Mesa, Arizona
13. I love living in Mesa and would be happy to stay here
14. I love my family
15. I love the gospel and the peace and direction it brings to my life
16. I love to go on walks
17. I have an obsession with diaper bags/purses and my husband hates it
18. I'm very cheap and frugal
19. I hate spending money
20. I have never been skiing/snowboarding
21. I have a weird quirk that I have to be a tough and not girly
22. I had both of my kids natural, without any pain medication
23. Labor is the absolute worst pain I've ever experienced!
24. I'm not the typical girl that wants to be tiny. I want to have defined, big muscles (but not too big)
25. I received my Bachelor's degree when I was 20 years old
26. I graduated from high school about 6 months early
27. I didn't walk at my high school graduation ceremony
28. I've been married since November 2003
29. I have lived in Arizona, California, New York, Florida, Michigan, Idaho, Utah, and Arizona again
30. I hated Idaho Falls when I moved there at 16 years old
31. I was somehow voted "most talkative" my senior year of high school
32. I won some award my senior year of high school from my PE teachers because I took a PE class three times that everyone hated to take. I loved it!
33. I am a wolf in sheeps clothing
34. I say things I don't mean a lot
35. I don't think before I speak
36. I've been blessed to to know every weakness of mine, and I don't have a problem admitting them to others
37. I love getting to know people and socializing
38. I have been known to hurt people's feelings a lot by the things I say
39. I love spending one-on-one time with my husband, Tyler
40. I love to lay on our bed and just talk to Tyler
41. I can't stay awake during movies if we start them after 7 PM
42. I don't like sleeping in really late
43. I don't like waking up really early
44. Like many of you, I'm OCD about posting pictures on my blog and looking at others blogs... oh, and checking my email
45. I love getting together with friends you've known for a long time and talking forever about the past and laughing
46. I have really cute kids and I'm not just saying that because they're my kids. I really think they are adorable!
47. I have a very hot husband!!!
48. When Tyler and I were dating, I told my roommates I could never be serious with him because he was too quiet
49. I am more in love with Tyler today than I ever have been
50. I want to have a little girl someday and name her Avery
51. I want to have 4 kids... 3 doesn't seem like it's enough, and 5 seems WAY over my limit!
52. I love to talk
53. I like attention
54. I hate doing the dishes
55. I love to listen to music when I'm cleaning
56. I am freakish about the way I clean- sweep and mop the floor twice each, and have to rinse out the mop several times in between to rinse out the dirt- Tyler refuses to sweep or mop because I'm always telling him he's doing it wrong
57. I love when my house is freshly clean!
58. I don't like living away from my family, but at the same time, it's awesome!
59. I love the sunshine
60. I hate the snow except for Christmas day
61. I love sleeping cold with lots of covers on!
62. I don't like my kids to be dirty
63. I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers
64. I am #6 in my family
65. I'm not a huge fan of other people's kids, but I love my own kids!
66. I wanted to be a nurse but had too many credits to apply for the program at Ricks when I decided that's what I wanted to do. So I went into Health Science instead
67. I love learning about the body... Anatomy was my favorite class in college
68. I love when my husband teaches me things he's learning in Physical Therapy school
69. I am a huge fan of the book "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About"- so much truth in it!
70. I love the Work and The Glory series
71. I love sweets but don't really eat them
72. I'm very particular with what I allow my children to consume
73. I don't buy sweets and my husband wishes I did sometimes
74. I don't ever drink soda... I think it's sick!
75. I don't eat red meat very often... like hardly ever!
76. I don't drink cow's milk. Rice milk is so yummy!
77. I am obsessed with not cross-contaminating food during cooking, and therefore use about three times the utensils I probably need to
78. I like to do "cooking shows" when no one is watching
79. I dated the same guy in high school/college for a total of about 5 years
80. I dated my husband for 8 months and we were engaged for 3 months before we got married
81. It took me four months of praying hard to know Tyler was the best guy for me
82. I don't like when people tell me what to do
83. I don't like when people challenge my beliefs/knowledge
84. I love making friends
85. I will never have super short hair again unless I get really really skinny
86. I get overstimulated when there are lots of kids in a small place
87. Although visiting Utah is fun, I like being home in Mesa best
88. I love living in a house rather than an apartment, even if we're renting it!
89. I am really hard on myself
90. I love watching my kids when they are sleeping
91. I love talking with Tyler about how much we love our kids and the funny things they do when it's late at night and they're asleep! We laugh a lot
92. I love the stage in life I'm in right now
93. I like to read a good book, and if it's really good, I fly through it!
94. I love being with my family
95. I love spending time with my little family all by ourselves
96. I love kissing my husband
97. I am pessimistic, but I like to refer to it as being realistic
98. I love having good friends that I really relate to and connect with
99. I love life
100. I love American Idol!

2 comments:

Spencer Family said...

My two favs 78&85 and why you like American Idol is beyond me! Thanks for posting--those were fun to read.

The Probert Family said...

So fun to read. Thanks for giving in to the Infamous 100. I think you might be obsessed with health and nutrition!