My friend Ashley Hollis tagged me... I really wasn't aware what this was, but I guess I have to write down 6 weird things about me and then "tag" six other people who have to do the same thing on their blog. So, 6 weird things... a lot of these are on my Infamous 100 list, but oh well.
1. I feel this pressure to be tough and not girly. I'm not sure where the pressure comes from... probably myself, but I feel guilty and like a failure if I fail in an area of "toughness." (I don't think that's a word, but oh well).
2. I'm freakish about the way I clean. I sweep and mop the tile in my house twice. I also rinse out my mop several times during my mopping sessions in order to get the dirt out. I then proceed to re-wet the mop in my soapy water and mop the next section of the floor. I don't know where I got this habit from, but I really don't feel like my floors are clean unless I do it this way. It drives my husband crazy!
3. Yes, I do cooking shows when I'm by myself. I like to pretend like I'm Rachael Ray and explain what I'm doing during a cooking session. I once asked Tyler to take Cameron outside while I prepared dinner so I could "do my cooking show." Embarassing, but it's really fun! You should try it!
4. A lot of people think this is weird, but I don't. I drink what I call spinach shakes every day. I put some orange juice concentrate in a blender. Mix in a banana, water, tons of fresh spinach leaves, frozen fruit, yogurt, and ice. It's so yummy and one of the only ways I've found to get my veggies every day! Try it! Yum!
5. Before I go to bed at night, I pee at least three times. For some reason, I feel like I can't just go once or twice. I have to go several times to make sure my bladder is empty. The funniest part is, every time I go, there is more pee! I always have something in there, I swear!
6. I guess this is kind of weird... but I really don't like to put medications in my body. I refuse to take any form of birth control that has hormones (lots of people think that's crazy!) I just don't like putting crap in my body.
So, I tag Kim Lucherini, Alicia Spencer, Kim Hackett, Shantay Ames, Candra Probert, and Kara Hagberg. I'll make sure to make a comment on their blog to tell them they've been "tagged."
Pumpkin Curry Soup
12 years ago

2 comments:
You remember in class how I had made a green drink for everyone??? It's pineapple juice, with parseley and spinach. So I'll have to give yours a try now, too!
Speaking of drinks, I make Brad one every day, and I've started making one for Will now: rice milk, frozen berries and tofu - sometimes yogurt (and Brad's has added protein powder). Will loves it and I'm able to sneak some protein in there... just a thought! :)
Oh my! Tiffany, you are hilarious (or should I be calling you Rachael Ray?!) That just made me laugh so hard out loud!!!
Post a Comment