
k, i wanted to title this post "creepy baby." tyler said no. do you see that my fetus is waving? and smiling? i swear it did! the doctor said, "oh look he's smiling." (no, we don't know what the sex is yet. i'm only 13 weeks, well almost 14). and then right as he was taking the picture (which by the way, the baby was moving his hand back and forth like it was waving), IT SMILED! i swear! and you can see it in the picture. either it's just the way the picture formed, or my fetus really was smiling and waving. it really freaked me out. but everyone else says it's cute. whatever. it's creepy. my 19 week ultrasound is scheduled for july 12th. i can't wait to find out the sex of this little bean!

5 comments:
I CANNOT stop laughing about this! You made my week!
ha ha! That's awesome!
The smile does remind me of the joker...
I have seen much more creepy babies in ultrasounds! Yours is so cute.
I have been laughing about it for a long time too, I had to pull it up and show my sister in law. Their personalities form in the uterus, you have a joker on your hands!
Post a Comment