we have been spending lots of time outside since the weather has started to warm up (depending on the day). we still don't love living here. or really even like it. but we are blessed to have a good job that pays the bills, and we are grateful to not be in the freezing cold anymore (for now). and there are good things about living here... like, ummmm..... ummm... the people are nice.... and ummmmm..... life is slower paced up here, which is a nice change.... and ummmm... that's about it. and i do have one of the coolest friends ever. i love her.
the babies are growing up. i only have pics of isaac and mimi cause cameron is always playing with kids in the neighborhood. he has a few friends that they run back and forth from house to house. (except it's mostly my house). he loves having kids to socialize and play with. and i love that he's not bored out of his mind all day long.
these two babies are best friends (most of the time). isaac went to play at a friend's house the other day and when he got home, macey ran him over with hugs. she was so excited to see him! she is catching up with him... he's still taller, but only has her by 5 lbs. i weighed them both the other day and isaac is 24 lbs and macey is 19 lbs. pretty small people at 19 months and close to 3 1/2 years old.
this girl has stolen my heart. i LOVE having a girl. and she's got her daddy wrapped around every little finger. she is feisty and has a serious scream and a serious attitude, but she melts my heart. love her!
still hardly any hair. and i'm pretty sure i've only given her one or two haircuts... only to let it grow in more evenly. i can't wait for her to have long hair! any ideas on cute hair stuff? headbands? something to make her look slightly more girly. she doesn't even have enough hair to put a clip in yet. sad, huh?
this baby loves treats. isaac didn't finish his ice cream the other night, and she grabbed it to finish the rest off.

went to my first appt a few weeks ago and the baby looked good. i go again in another week, so i'm hoping things go well then too. 12 weeks and counting.

5 comments:
Hopefully you can find more things to like about eastern WA. It kinda reminds me of Idaho with how laid back it is. I bet your health care is better there than where I live in Las Vegas. I agree, girls are definitely so fun to have. They are so precious. 19 pounds is petite but thats how girls should be!
What cute babies! We miss you guys.
I know my girls are a little younger but I don't think they weigh 20 pounds yet either. :)
Also, Eva always had a bunch of hair, but before Leila's grew in I was a huge fan of headbands. I made most of mine, but I never got very good. There's a lot of cute ones on Etsy though.
Oh yea, and too bad we live on opposite sides of the state, otherwise we could hang out.
It has been way too long, I have been wanting to see pics of the kids. Macey's tank is cute! She is looking more and more like a feminine version of Ty all the time. That's cute her and IZ are such good buds. Are we really not going to see you until Bear Lake? I guess probably not. You MUST come! Miss you all!
Great to hear from you!! Your little sweet kids are truly little and sweet! I can't believe Isaac is only 24lbs...Emma has him past by a pound or two at 27mo and Pace is already 18 1/2 lbs at 5mo. Miss you guys in the ward! But enjoy the low key lifestyle. Sometimes I wish it was a little more like that here. Glad your pregnancy is going well also!
Post a Comment