Monday, May 31, 2010

lately

catching up since i found my camera... and my babies are growing up fast!

this lady thinks she's 5. she is very into going potty and has been doing pretty well at telling me she needs to go. she prefers her underwear over a diaper. she's just not quite sure how to put it on yet. :)
babies taking a bath... although after this new baby comes, i won't be able to call isaac a baby anymore.
trying to put on her undies by herself. they almost always end up like the top picture... around her waist.
just out of the bath.
mimi, moo moo, meece, pretty girl... all nicknames for our little macey
my big 5 1/2 year old. SO ready to start school this fall!
reading books together on the floor before tyler got ready for work one morning.

6 comments:

Jones Family said...

Aww I love that last photo of daddy with the kids. So cute

Valerie: said...

love Macey's missing teeth. She looks homeless!! So cute with the under's...so wish london showed interest in the potty but I have not pushed it either...too lazy to start thinking about that. Love Cam's face!!

Kim said...

Little Mae I can't believe how much she is looking like cameron in these pictures. And I can't believe she is going potty she's so little. I miss those cute little kids!

Unknown said...

Cute babies, love the pic w/ Mace trying to pull up the undies. Her and Stell's need to get together!

Tara Fischbeck said...

macey and cameran are twiners!! how cute!

Joy Bells said...

What adorable grandchildren I have! They have all grown up so much since I last saw them. Macey is panties already? That will sure make it easier when #4 arrives. I sure miss all five of you!