apparently, tyler and i get bored in the winter...
all of our kids have birthdays the same time of year. two october birthdays, a january birthday, and a soon to be late november/early december birthday.
like i said, apparently we have nothing to do during the winter months :)
I never thought #21 would be coming from the state of Washington. Does this mean that the word is out? I haven't told a soul I promise. I will be excited for you both. This is another very lucky baby. Congratulations to the entire family!!!!
Hi Tiffany...had no idea you were on FB...I am too and I don't get out there much or on my blog either but I do once a month check and see how every one is doing. Anyways congrats on baby number 4. How exciting for you, we are getting ready to move into our house and have a lot to do. You have a beautiful family and I do hope all is well. Take care and keep in touch.
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
18 comments:
Ha ha, that is funny. Not that you are pregnant, but the reason why : ) Congrats guys!
YEAH!!! congrats!
Ha ha, I love it!
You're hilarious! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!
hahah omg this baby is going to be the end of you...haha hope your feeling good girl. Hang in there!! Congrats. Hope its another girl.
Haha, congrats! Kayden just wanted one more cousin on the Beckstrand side
I hate to say but when Krystal told me you were pregnant I had to laugh! Congratulations! You are wonderwoman!
I never thought #21 would be coming from the state of Washington. Does this mean that the word is out? I haven't told a soul I promise. I will be excited for you both. This is another very lucky baby. Congratulations to the entire family!!!!
wow!! congrats!
Haha, that's hilarious!
Congratulations. WE love you guys. Michelle
congrats!
Hi Tiffany...had no idea you were on FB...I am too and I don't get out there much or on my blog either but I do once a month check and see how every one is doing. Anyways congrats on baby number 4.
How exciting for you, we are getting ready to move into our house and have a lot to do. You have a beautiful family and I do hope all is well. Take care and keep in touch.
That's exciting, congratulations! Are you hoping for a boy or girl this time around?
hey Congrats! You are an awesome mom!
That's hillarious! Congrats again! I hope you are feeling well. Love you. Sarah
Congrats!
Post a Comment