Saturday, October 10, 2009

really? a month?

has it really been a month since i last posted. i've become a blogging slacker! i'm kind of sick of it... reading and updating my own blog. i'm sure that will change next week when we move to washington... then i'll keep it updated for our families, which is the reason i started this thing in the first place. as sick as i am of blogging, i'm going to be starting a health, fitness, nutrition blog with my sister. get excited and keep your eyes open. coming soon!

the past month in pictures...

me and some of my favorite people and very best friends that i met while in high school in idaho falls. they both stopped by for a last minute session of all three of us together. it was way too short, but fun to see them before i leave next week! (just ignore katie's lazy eye. she recently acquired one). ps. that little baby i'm holding turns 1 today!

cam and macey riding down the sidewalk, faster than i would have liked!
tyler turned 28 at the end of september. we are getting old! (mostly him).

morning prayers over breakfast. wish my butt was that little to fit in the chair like that!
tyler took cam to the circus a few weeks ago.
mimi had her first haircut
we have done so much hiking this summer with the kids! i am going to miss that the most about utah... besides our families!

sometimes they like each other. sometimes cameron doesn't even tease isaac. it's a miracle!

me and my litter. i feel like i have a dozen! we're still teaching cam how to smile naturally for the camera. he's still learning.
cameron had a slight emergency while standing in the middle of this stream... we made sure he didn't get it in the water. don't worry. he is capable of a very long shot!
and this is what happens hiking with three kids under the age of (almost) 5! cam turns 5 in a few weeks! we end up carrying them MOST of the time... especially down the mountain.


future best buddies
macey's classic face... she does this when she's mad, when you try to kiss her, etc.
my baby turns 1 today. she has quite the personality... i love her and i love having a little girl. some things you may not know about macey joy...
*she hates to be kissed, cuddled, hugged
*she reminds me so much of cameron in looks and personality. it scares me.
*she's around 17-18 lbs... and still wears size 3 diapers easily (like her older brother that's almost 3). she's a little one.
*she loves food and will eat pretty much anything in front of her face, including spinach and kale shakes! yes!
*just two baby teeth
*her frequent nicknames are mimi, cee cee, mace

we are busy organizing, packing, and cleaning. i'm dreading this move more than i ever have in my adult life. i'm sure we'll like it, but it hasn't really hit me yet, and i think i'm going to be really sad. so i'll be mia for a few weeks i'm sure... we leave tuesday. wish us luck!

12 comments:

Team Serra said...

i'm excited for your guys' health/fitness blog!!! woo hoo

Good luck this week with everything! we'll miss you!

mckenna said...

Good luck with the move!! Moving is always so hard. Physically AND emotionally. Hopefully you'll LOVE it! Can't wait for your fitness blog! You're my inspiration to lose all this darn weight. I'm just taking a lot longer to really do it. :) But I'm doing it! Speaking of: I'm doing Lindsay's Bootcamp dvd. I'm starting the 12 week program Monday. When you did it how did you do it? Like every day? Or 3 days a week and then what in between? Anyway, good luck with everything!!

Michele said...

Good luck with the move. I hate moving too!

Kim said...

I love those pictures! That face Macey makes is my FAVORITE! Happy Birthday MACEY! I cannot believe she is ONE! She's just so tiny. Give her a big birthday smooch for me! Miss you guys!

Joy Bells said...

I am going to miss you five so very much. I just might have to leave the animals out and play with them myself once in awhile so I don't get too lonely. Thank goodness for the telephone and emails. You all hve been such a blessing in my life. Good luck. Look for the positive, and reach out and be friend and you will have more friends than you ever thought possible. If I could like New York, you can like Pasco. Besides, who couldn't like you and your darling family, funny smiles, faces and all!

Valerie: said...

hey! I cannot believe you guys are moving so soon. How exciting! You will be just fine. Just think of all the other moves you have made. Good luck. I cannot believe Macey is 1. She is sooo cute and yes looks soooo much like cameron. Every time i saw a pic of her i had to keep telling myself it was her and not cam. How come you shave her head?? You say she is just like cameron. Has she gotten really fussy like he was and wasnt he very active...ect

Aaron & Michelle said...

Good luck Tiff and Tyler. We are excited for you and your new adventures.

{B}dreamy said...

Washington is beautiful! And so very green. Good luck with the adjustment and this new chapter of your life! *B

Tara Fischbeck said...

Good luck in Washington!! The weather will be so nice I bet! Glad to see you updates! Saw Crystals baby today at church....sweet, dark, and tan. I can't believe macey is 1...time for another one??

Audie said...

I hope the move goes great! I'm super excited for your health blog!!

Dave said...

we'll miss you guys living close. Washington is probably better though.. haha

alison hilton said...

Good Luck with your move! I felt like it took me a year to finally feel settled in my house and that was only moving from Mesa to Queen Creek! Hopefully you can pull it together faster than that! We miss you!