Go Tyler!!! That is so exciting!! Your family pics are so cute I love them all!! Pasco isn't that bad. . .Brett has some seed potato custumers up there so I've been a few times! Good Luck with everything! MEL
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
6 comments:
GOOOOOO TOM! Tell him congrats for me! Dillon says "no fair"! hehe He is happy for him and wishes it was him too.
Congratulations!! WOOO HOOO!!
Congrats Tyler!!
Congrats!!!! That is really exciting.
This is Dave... Congrats man! I sprained my ankle pretty bad yesterday...want to come up to good ole' Rexburg to take a look?
Go Tyler!!! That is so exciting!! Your family pics are so cute I love them all!! Pasco isn't that bad. . .Brett has some seed potato custumers up there so I've been a few times! Good Luck with everything!
MEL
Post a Comment