Wednesday, September 02, 2009

family pictures

kara is one talented girl. seriously. here are a few pictures she snapped of us last week... before macey got pink eye. thanks goodness! thanks so much kara!




still dying over this one.
and this one.
and this one. how do they get so big, so fast?

thanks again kara! fyi: she's headed to boise in a few weeks until december. book her now! she fills up fast!

10 comments:

Valerie: said...

sooooo cute!!

Kim said...

those are so cute. still dying over macey's dress!

Ashley said...

LOVE THEM! These are too die for Tiff. I am loving your kids outfits.

Tara Fischbeck said...

So stinking adorable!

Heather said...

I can't stop laughing looking at Macey's facial expression in her solo shot.

Amber said...

gorgeous pictures--you have the cutest family!!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Love the pics, so cute! I want her info, she takes good pics! Will you e-mail it to me? mywallacefamily@gmail.com

D-dawg said...

Beautiful pics. You guys are such a cute family. I see you're moving to the tri-cities. A lot of my cousins/aunts/uncles and grandma live up there. It is a great place!

Nick and Brent said...

Your kids are beautiful, I love the pictures. And congrats on Tyler graduating and going to washington. Sounds like life is good for you!

Jana said...

It is such a small world! I love your cute pictures.