Tuesday, February 03, 2009

P.S.

Oh, and P.S. That is not gel in Isaac's hair in the first two pictures. It's Vapo-Rub... but it did work nicely as a greasy gel. And second, when Cameron "ran away" on the bike, he wasn't able to get back home so easily. It was up-hill on the way back to the cabin. He got so mad because he couldn't get back. He got off the bike and started kicking it, while yelling, "I'm going to kill this stupid bike." (Sorry Tara). We're working on his anger issues.

4 comments:

Amber said...

happy birthday to issac!! it looks like Quinn has passed him up in the size department! She won't be two for another 6 weeks or so. Your baby girl is SO CUTE!!!

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha ha!!

Ashley said...

Good thing that Cameron is so dang cute! How can you be mad! And Isaac is a cutie too. I can't believe he's 2! Really, 2? Crazy. And I've never seen him before. Maybe soon!

Jones Family said...

How funny! I found Kingston in my parents room one day and he had put Vicks Vapo rub all over his hair and acutally it looked cute.