
We had the chance to go up to Pinedale, Arizona with our good friends the Fischbecks. Dan's parents have a sweet cabin up there. We joined them and a few other couples from our ward for a weekend away. It was so much fun! Cameron got mad and attempted to run away.
This is why he got mad... we were stopping him from killing himself at the bottom of this hill. He had no fear, as usual.
Dan, trying to look cool.
Sweet Cameron (*Beware* He looks sweet on the outside, but watch out)
It was freezing up there! Isaac loved it.
Four of the five of us on the Polaris. So much fun, but FREEZING in the wind!
Nice look Mike. Mike, Laurri, me, Ty
Does she not look huge next to me??? I must have a small head or hers is huge! She's really not this big.
Purchased one of these on craigslist. Good thing to buy on there... they are ridiculously expensive normally.
Isaac learned to paint bodies... one of Cam's favorite activities.
Learning from the pro himself.
One other note, we're getting ready to pack up our life and move to Salt Lake. Tyler accepted a clinical rotation at the Veterans Hospital starting March 9th. We were hesitant because we didn't want to do it, but felt very good about it. We have to be out of our house on the 28th of this month. I am so sad to leave here and cannot believe our time in Mesa has come to an end. I really can't think about it for too long without getting emotional because of all the friends we are leaving. And as much as I want to stay such good friends with them, I've moved too many times to know that it's really not possible. We really won't see anyone again and it breaks my heart. As much as I like to think of the possibility of us coming back here, I don't think it's going to happen. We have met amazing people here and have loved our life for the past 2 1/2 years. Reality hasn't hit yet and I don't think it will until I'm driving away, crying my eyes out.
On the other hand, we are excited to be near our families... that's the one positive about moving away from here. So, we have a lot of changes coming up... Salt Lake for 8 weeks, St. George for 8 weeks (our last clinical), a month off for Tyler to study and take the board exam, graduation back here in Mesa, and finding a job... I'm looking forward to the changes but also dread them! Stay tuned for lots of exciting stuff!

5 comments:
Sad I missed IZ's second birthday, I'm not a very good aunt. I'll have to get him a little surprise when he gets here.
I can't believe little Macey actually has cheeks! She looks so cute.
I'm sad for you that you have to leave AZ, change is hard and especially when you are moving in the middle of winter to somewhere COLD leaving somewhere so warm and sunny.
Cam ran away pretty far, it's a good thing you caught him. Ahhh him and Chloe for sure have some of the same genes. Happy Birthday IZ. We will have to have a little party for him when you guys come. I am sad for you to have to leave such a nice place and all of your good friends. Hopefully this new chapter will be a good one for your famiy.
Wow!! Crazy!! Change is so hard. But I'm sure you guy will be SO HAPPY where ever you end up! Good luck with everything!!
This is too crazy, Landon is doing an optometry externship in Salt Lake at the VA starting June 15th, will you guys be there in the summer? It would be so fun to get together!
Man Caneran and Isaac look like they are having so much fun painting bodies! We really did have a fun time up at the cabin...thanks for joining us up there. And we will miss you guys!
Post a Comment