Macey turned three months old on Saturday. Isn't that sad? Time is flying! This post is just full of her. Too many fun pictures to choose just one.

She is smiling so much! Any time I even talk to her, she's full of smiles. I LOVE having a girl.
Aren't they cute? I think Tyler is pretty handsome! I'm glad the kids have looked like him!



Things about Macey at 3 months:*She is all smiles
*Has learned that she has to wait her turn- she's quite content to just hang out alone- this was learned though. She was NOT cool with it the first 6 weeks or so
*She is almost laughing! When we tickle her, she makes that cute noise that is going to be a laugh here in a few weeks, I'm sure
*She loves her brothers and the attention they give her
*I have no clue what she weighs since I never take my kids to the doctor (yeah yeah, shame on me) But at Christmas, I weighed her at my Mom's and she was 11 lbs
*No clue how tall she is, but she is definitely growing
*She has the cutest rolls on her legs finally!
*Still sleeps in her carseat (my kids always sleep GREAT in there)
*Sleeps between 6-8 hours before waking to eat usually at night. She has done this since day 1. Yes, I'm lucky and have very fatty milk they tell me.
*She loves binki's, like the rest of my offspring have.
*Her nicknames include, Mei-Mei (little sister in Chinese- this is her most frequent nickname), Mace, Angel, and Darling

9 comments:
Love the little outfit for church. where did you get it from? The Gap probably!!
she is so cute!!!
What absolutely adorable grandchildren I have. You are so lucky to be their parents. I love Macey's outfit. Where did you get her little skirt?
Oh what a cutie. You are one of the best bloggers ever. I love it!!! Keep it up. I need to do it.
Oh I love that little bug! Her outfit is so cute. I wish I was there mushing her right now.
Your kids are so cute!!
Hi Tiffany,
Thought you may be interested in a giveaway! Come and check it out!
xo jane
Three months? Unbelievable. All three kiddos are stinking cute.
She looks so cute, I want to kiss her cheeks. It looks like she has filled out alot since we saw her at Christmas! It is sad that the littles are already three months. Stells is doing alot of what you mentioned Macey is. So fun to see them smile and try to laugh!
Post a Comment