Wednesday, December 10, 2008

macey's blessing and a black eye

our first decent family picture since macey was born. we need to do more of these... with someone else taking our picture with a nice camera!

we blessed macey on sunday. the blessing was beautiful and so was macey. i can't believe she's two months old today. it is already going way too fast!


the kids before church. i'm really wishing i had a super good camera after seeing all these talented photographers like her and her. and yes, that is a black eye on cameron's face... i'll explain below.



poor cam didn't look so pretty on sunday. he got his first black eye. he had a small accident while punching holes (violently) in a piece of paper with a pencil... hopefully he learned a lesson. probably not.


and my two favorite pictures this week. isaac is a crack up and oh so cute!

this somehow reminds me of kids in high school in michigan. drunk, high, whatever it was.

12 comments:

The Bluths said...

I checked out those blogs with the nice pictures...oh how I would love to have a super nice camera some day too...And Cam is super cute with the hat and glasses!

Camille said...

Oh my, that second picture of Macey with the little smile isn't good for my heart. She's a doll! Poor Cam, that black eye looks like a bad one. BOYS...

Patti Price said...

she looks beautiful! It seems like you just had her! I love her bracelet, lol!!! I am glad it already fits her!!

Unknown said...

Little Macey is changing so much and filing out, she is so cute! I love the pic of Isaac. Poor Cam, that sounds like a scary accident involving a pencil. Can't wait to see you guys!

Kim said...

Oh Macey is getting too big too fast. She needs to slow down until I see her . . . sooooooon I can't wait. She looks so cute in her little sweater dress. And poor Cam his black eye is bad.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Macey looks so beautiful! 2 months already?

Angie Hansen said...

I can't believe I didn't even know you were expecting again. I guess that's what happens when you move away. Gotta love those boys and all of their accidents. Harrison has already had stitches on his forehead, and almost staples in the back of his head and a superglued upper lip. And I'm sure the fun is just beginning. Cute baby girl and cute blessing dress.

Phil and Becca said...

I'm not sure if I necessarily have a secret to making Kaylin stay in her bed, but here's what we did. maybe this will help.
1. we sat Kaylin down and told her that she is too big and doesn't fit in the bed with us anymore because it's too squishy.
2. Then we said that she'd get a sticker for every night that she stayed in her bed and at the end of 7 nights, she gets a prize (from the dollar store).
3. We used to just put her to bed in our bed because she shares a room with Zachary, but it really made a difference putting her in her bed to start out with. Then when she wakes up, she's not disoriented and feels like she has to climb in bed with us.
4. Finally, we have her pray that Heavenly Father will help her not be scared, not wake up Zachary, and that she'll stay in her bed so she can get a prize.

It's been working so nicely, but I think "technique" works better with girls. Good luck (oh and be sure to get stickers that they are excited about, like we got Kaylin Barbie ones)
Good Luck!

monica said...

Tiffany
you have an adorable little girl! some of us don't get those. show off! :)
of course i remember you and i am flattered that you would be reading my blog when you have so many on your blog list.
your family is adorable.
i finished the stockings!

Jill said...

Tiffany thanks for commenting on our blog. Let us know when you come to St.George we would be happy to help you with anything you need. You will love it here! You have a beautiful little family!

April and JJ said...

Hey Tiff, what a cute family! It was fun to hear from you, and you're right, and our kids are about the same age. Carlie is only 4 days older than Macey and we blessed them on the same day! She's gorgeous, and you look amazing! I didn't post my hospital pics of me b/c I was blobby. :) Take care!

The Probert Family said...

Ouch! Poor Cameron. Macey is becoming such a Beauty! Her dress is so cute!