looks like we're headed to utah this year for christmas. looks like we'll also be driving. plane tickets are just not in our budget (the $52 one way tickets we found were, but because of scheduling conflicts with tyler's next clinical, and him not being able to get a hold of his instructor, we missed those). they are now $84 one way and i'm wishing we had a few extra hundred bucks to spend. but we don't. tyler is talking doing it in one day. i'm talking flying... still. even though i know it's not possible. i think i'm going to lose this battle, dang it! cam is good in the car. the last time we did this drive, we swore we'd never do it again. isaac screamed 95% of the way. he lasts about 2 hours before he starts his fits. macey has only been in the car for 20 minutes at a time, and she screams 99% of the time, if she is awake. should be interesting!
a few of the kids, of course...
our $25 tree from home depot. we always had artificial trees growing up, so i especially love real christmas trees!



miss high maintenance!
cam reading to isaac
isaac after a party with desitin
watching a movie together- one of the few moments where they are not fighting and isaac isn't getting beat up

7 comments:
Are you sure that contest wasn't rigged? :)
Cute Tiffany! Just start praying for a nice smooth ride and HF will help you out!
Congrats on winning! You deserve it with all the giveaway posts you've done lately. The kids are cute as ever and I love your tree. Hopefully we'll get ours up soon. I feel for you with the car trip. We flew home for Thanksgiving and two hours on a plane was enough for us. Good luck!
Hey, congratulations!!! Pretty tree you've got there, but not as pretty as that little girl. Consider me jealous. :-)
Yeah for your win! We still need to put up our tree. I am so excited to see your family, can't wait to meet Macey. I think her and Estella's personalities are very similar, they can hang out and cry together! I love desitin facial cream.
I'm so happy for you! That necklace was dang dang cute!
Those are not your kids. Last time I saw you there was only one. How time flies. What a cute family you have. my email is allynnelson@gmail.com
Post a Comment