A bit of our life in Mesa right now. We had a huge rain storm about a week ago. Cameron was laying in bed listening to the rain while Tyler was watching it out the front door. We decided to let Cam get in bed late and go play outside. It hardly ever rains here so at first, he didn't like being outside in it. But it didn't take long for him to say, "That was fun Mom. We should do that again when it rains." Luckily, it's Monsoon season right now, so we'll have several more rain storms for Cam to play in.


Cameron is so excited for the new baby to come. It's so fun to have him old enough where he can feel the baby kick and talks about "his baby girl" all the time. He's been practicing a lot!

Sitting on Daddy's weights the other day. Cam wanted to wear the same clothes as Isaac. They happen to have one shirt and pair of shorts that are the same.

Is anyone else FREAKING out that I only have 89 days left in this pregnancy???? I AM! It always goes WAY TOO FAST! I am seriously going to start having panic attacks within the next few weeks. I am not ready to go through labor and delivery again.... let alone, have a newborn on top of two active boys. HELP ME PLEASE!

Isaac being funny.

Playing naked in the pool- Cameron insisted that they be naked.

Look at those growing thighs! We observe Isaac for any growth signs almost daily- we are so excited that he has put on some muscle and fat! Yay!

And the bath picture that I swear I take a new one every week. They are starting to play better together and I am LOVING it! I think it took until Isaac started walking finally... about a month ago (at 17 months). He's about 6 months behind most kids his age... oh and did I even mention that Cameron is finally not only potty trained, but poop trained as well??? That happened a few months ago, thank goodness! It took him getting sick from a public pool and having diarrhea for a day to start not being afraid of pooping on the toilet. Hooray! And Tyler and I just got over Shingles not too long ago. Those are a pain in the butt! But if you ever have an issue with them, TAKE LYSINE! It's just an amino acid that you can take in the form of a pill. Within 12 hours, mine started to heal over and weren't nearly as painful. That stuff is amazing. It just inhibits the herpes activity (it's the same virus that causes Chicken Pox when you're little and it just hibernates in your spine until it re-manifests itself as Shingles when you're an adult- stress can trigger it- and I am the queen of stress). Anyway, my kids luckily didn't get Chicken Pox from being exposed to Tyler or I... thank goodness! I wouldn't want an 18-month old getting that. So, we're healthy and happy again...
17 comments:
You are tiny for being 27 weeks, and no I can't believe you only have 89 days until you have a baby girl! CRAZY!!!!! Can't wait to meet her. Such cute pictures of the boys as always! I'm dying to see both of them. I want to see baby isaac walking. Love the rain picture I bet it felt good to get some rain down there in this heat! Missing you guys!
Fun fun fun!! Love the update!! The boys are darling and tan as ever!! And could you be more beautiful?! It kind of makes me hate you. And to be that pregnant and look that good should seriously be a sin. I can't believe your going to have THREE little ones soon!! You're so awesome! I wish I was brave enough to do it again...
Isaac is getting so big! That's so great--Reliv is amazing. We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Hey, you were pregnant at my wedding and now David's--good thing you missed your's...
Another Post! I look every day to see if you have updated but you haden't yet. You blogs are one off my favorites because we never are able to see you that much and you are a good writer! I can't wait untill you have another baby. The Beckstrands need another girl! I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!!
We ♥ your family and tell them hello from the Sommers! The kids always ask when we can see you guys! We ♥ ya tons!
~Emms~
You look so cute! I love your little tummy and you look FANTASTIC! I am so sorry about the shingles! Jared had those when I was prego with Cade and said it was the most painful thing he has ever experienced so my heart aches for you! You are an awesome mama and that little girl is so lucky to have you!
tiff,
fun blog!!!! I am so excited for you. We need to talk. I just had my first ultrasound. The kids know and we are excited. Love ya.
Eventful blog! Great to know about the Shingles, I had it a couple years ago and Hayden got the chicken pox for his 1st b-day, luckily it didn't show up until a week later...but still, he scabbed over (just barely) in time for Christmas. I'd take chicken pox over fever blisters on a toddler anyday! Happy you're healthy, and by the way you are absolutely tiny for 27 weeks (even though you probably don't feel like it). email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog! jhcarditaclan@hotmail.com
~Haley Cardita
I can't believe you are 27 weeks... you can't even tell you are prego in that picture!! Your little guys are adorable!
I am trailing right behind you at 27 weeks only I am double your size. I keep getting these mini panic attacks too, this pregnancy really has gone by fast. We are going to have baby girls before we know it. That will be fun to have them days apart. That picture of Cam sleeping w/ the doll I have to admit, made me a little teary. Sure wish you guys lived closer!
Wow, where to start. We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting. How is he doing in nursery? I also can't believe how small you are. You barely look pregnant! It looks like you guys are having fun and I"m glad you got over your shingles. Oh, that Beckstrand on my page doesn't have brother with those names. I bet you're related distantly though. We should talk soon! Tell everyone hi for me!
Thats exactly what I was saying at 27 weeks and the next day my water broke so be prepared for anything. I love the picture with the sign in your mouth! You are so cute and TINY! When is David getting married? Will you guys be in Utah, email me I want to see you guys! I miss you!
You look great Tiff, I'm still mad you didn't tell us when you were in Rexburg. Val's mom has shingles right now so I told her about the lysine. Jack hasn't had his chicken pox shot and its a little hard to keep a kid away from the grandma. Take care, your boys are cute as ever!
I was just thinking how small you are! I don't think I knew you were prego...shows how much I blog! That's so fun that you are going to have a girl and so close to Staci! Now you have one of each and if you have anymore it will just be icing on the cake instead of wanting something you don't have yet. That was the biggest run-on sentence! Congrats! I can't believe how grown up cameron is!
I can't believe that you are almost the mother of 3!! You're making me look like a slacker. Your kids are so cute and it looks like you all have a great time playing together. Keep us posted on that baby!!
-MEL-
Tif and Ty and kids,
I got caught up today on the last 6 weeks or so of your blog. It was fun and cool to hear you are getting closer to having that girl. You do look fantastic, Tif.
I'm glad Isaac is gaining weight and Cam's sayings are funny.
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Congrats to you and Ty for getting through year #2. Clinicals sounds great.
I didn't know you had a blog. So fun! I love it. Cameron and Isaac are so cute. I love taking picture. That is so exciting about Tyler too. Congrats! I am excited about the concert tomorrow! Our blog is www.akbriggs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment