New goggles for Cam... his broke on Saturday when we were swimming
Cam learning to swim on Saturday
Isaac and Daddy swimming
One of Cameron's favorite places to sit in his spare time
Isaac whining at the end of our swim
I had Cameron try on his new goggles yesterday and he didn't want to take them off. He's playing on PBSkids.com
A tribute to my super smart husband- we attended his white coat ceremony on Friday night. It symbolizes the students entering into their clinical rotations and into the Health Profession. I'm so proud of his hard work as he's finishing up his classes and only has a year left, which is just clinicals! It has gone so fast. I can't believe our time in school is almost up! (Unless he does more, which he is seriously considering). Oh, here Ty is pinning a 1st year student, symbolizing the completion of the 1st year.
Ty and the kids at the white coat ceremony
Oh so cute.
My boys... PS. Isaac isn't THAT pale. He's wearing sunscreen that has not been rubbed in!
Little fish
Isaac is following in Cam's footsteps- painting bodies
Oh I am in love with this boy (oh and good news! He's finally putting on some weight! We put him on a supplement- Reliv- and he has made it above 18 pounds- yes!)
Ty getting his white coat
Cam clapping during white coat. Such a cutie!
Oh and a funny story about my Cameron. Today, the video camera was doing weird things and I thought he broke it (not the first time). I was mad and talking to him about it... he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, "But, are you going to keep me?" Hello did that make me feel awful! I said, "Of course, I'm just frustrated." He replied, "Well, don't you love me Mom?" OH MY GOSH! I about died. The other thing. I said to him the other day, "Cameron, you are dead!" (I was obviously mad at him). He says, "Well are you gonna kill me?" Yes, I know... I need to be MUCH more careful!!!! Yes, I have major improvements to make for those of you who are thinking what I am... "How could someone say that to their child?" Lots of repenting to do lately! Oh wait. One more... he says the funniest things... the other day I was mad (I do that A LOT)... well, he had waited too long to use the restroom (AGAIN) and peed all over the floor... I was SO FUMING! He KNOWS he waits too long and refuses to go until it's explosive, so when he finally gets his underwear off, it's squirting all over the place! So of course I was yelling and all that and he goes, "Don't be really mad Mom. Just a little bit mad." Man, I'm glad he's teaching me because I certainly need it!

10 comments:
So fun!! Your boys are SO cute!! And Cam is SOOOO tan!! So Jack has had growth issues similar to Isaac. The doctor is saying we need to do something about it, but do you ever just think to yourself, "The kid has got little parents. What do you expect?!"
Yay for Isaac putting on weight! He may catch up to Peyton. I am going to have to call you tomorrow to find out what youa re giving him. Peyton is about 19-19.5, he has been eating so little lately (less than usual) I am worried.
Cameron is s cute!! Sowe have not gotten together in ages. We need to plan a playdate!
Great! It's nice to "meet" you. it sounds like you need to win this nursing cover! Don't forget to add a link or post a blog about Charmed, I'm Sure to qualify. Thanks for coming by!
Brittany
your boys are so cute. I your stories at the bottom. It makes me feel good to know I am not the only mom who gets so frustrated with her kids. They say the funniest things. So cute.
Cam looks so adorable in those goggles. I was thinking that Isaac was looking bigger, he's growing just in time for you to have another one. Congrats Ty on one more year (or more) of school, you smarty pants!
Yay! I love looking at pictures of your boys that Mikey and I miss so much. Cam says the cutest stuff! Tell Tyler congrats for the white coat and tell Isaac congrats on beefing up, even though we love him just the way he is!
Congrats Ty! That's amazing. That's a big accomplishment. I cannot wait until you guys move closer.
heheh that is so funny cam thinks your going to kill him. Poor little guy, what are you doing to him...hehe dont worry about it. Kids take everything so seriously!! Issac looks so cute in his new high chair with paint all over.
Tiffany!! I saw your link on Ashley Bluth's blog@!! What a beautiful family you have and congrats on the little one on the way !!! Check out our blog and find my bros too. take care.
Alexis (beck) Rasmussen
Congrats to Tyler to making it this far! I bet it's unreal to imagine being done with school (at least it is with us). Cam is so cute (as is Isaac).
Post a Comment