Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm alive and very pregnant!

I know. A month has passed and I'm just getting around to my blog. I'm telling you, motivation for updating this thing isn't really around here anymore. But here is what we've been up to for the past month- we've been busy... here we go- and 100% out or order....

Cam started pre-school last week. He really enjoys it but hasn't been sleeping well, so we've been dealing with some cranky behavior. I took some pictures of him the morning of his first day and Isaac kept standing next to him.

Talking to Grandma Dansie, attempting to hold the phone on his shoulder. I guess his arm got tired.
Isaac trying to put his swimming suit on yesterday.
Isaac on the toilet today. I've put him on a few times, mostly just to look at how cute and tiny he is on there!
At the beach in Cali for David and Chelsea's wedding a few weeks ago.
After the initial freak out because of the "dirty" sand and water, Cameron loved the beach!

Tyler trying to convince Cameron to squat on our trip home from LA in the middle of nowhere! Of course, he had to poop and there wasn't anywhere to stop with a real bathroom within 60 miles of where we were. PS. He just couldn't do it. He ended up going in one of Isaac's diapers! And that took him about 20 minutes to figure out how to do that again.
Isaac in the backyard a few days ago.
David and Chelsea on their big day

IZ and my sister Christine at the reception in LA
Little dolly
Cute
Isaac and Christine at the temple, waiting FOREVER for David and Chelsea to come out!
Cam and his cousins at the temple. It's sad how he didn't remember any of them. He kept saying, "Oh Mom! There are my friends." "Those are nice friends." "I like my new friends."
Growing up so fast!

They keep me busy and keep my stress levels at an all-time high, but I love these boys! I wouldn't trade being their Mamma for anything in the world! I can't believe I have 8 weeks until my due date and we will be adding a little girl to our family, hopefully sometime before then! Crazy! We are still disagreeing on names, but our top choices are Macey, Avery, and Reece. We'll see who wins the battle!




13 comments:

Jessica said...

so cute! i can't believe your boys are that big already!

Spencer Family said...

I love all those names--so cute! I'm glad to hear you're still alive. I can't believe how big Cameron is getting! Is he loving preschool? More importantly, are you loving the small bit of free time? Call me when you get a chance--we need to catch up.

mckenna said...

Cameron is just a little miniature Tyler! Wow!! Those two boys are the cutest I've ever seen! No questions asked! Payson started preschool this year too and I think I'm loving it about as much as she is! Glad to hear you guys are all alive and doing well!! Just remember not to shirk your blogging responsibilities when that new baby shows up!!

Camille said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! I can't believe how blonde Isaac is. CUTE!

That little girl is going to be here before you know it. I'm a little jealous. :-)

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh your boys are SO big. I can't believe it. And they are SO darling. I was hoping somewhere in all of your pictures that YOU would show us your growing belly!

p.s. We may be coming to AZ in a few weeks...let's get together!!

Aaron & Michelle said...

So fun. Our kids loved playing with your boys. It was fun to be with you. just not long enough. Love ya tons.

Kim said...

I loved seeing those sweet boys, so um did you bleach IZ's hair or what? It's so blond I can't believe it. And Cameron has become a mini Tyler EXACTLY! So cute. I'm missing you guys big time. come visit.

Sarah Keller said...

Cute Tiff. I love the pics. I love your girls names as well. There was a Macie in our old neighborhood and she was a doll! Give me a ring sometime. Caleb starts school tomorrow! Ahhh! I am more nervous than he is by far. Love you.Sarah

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family that you are expecting a baby. Your family is so cute.

Creel Family said...

Sorry we missed you in California. I know things can get busy. I think it's funny when people say this about Mikey, but I can't believe how blonde Isaac got! Your boys are adorable and we miss you all. So, 44 days left? Call me when you can and let me know how you feel about that! Hope to talk to you soon.

Hannah said...

You have darling kids!!

maryirene said...

your boys are so adorable! congrats with the 3rd little one coming so soon! congrats to tyler with his white coat, that's a lot of hard work.