I took this yesterday... Isaac helping Dad do the dishes. It used to drive me nuts that as soon as I'd open the dishwasher, Isaac would crawl over and take things out. Tyler was smart and had Isaac handing him the clean dishes to put away. He looks bigger than he is... he is still a tiny 17 lbs. Those shorts are 6-12 months and he's going on 16 months tomorrow!
Cam and his friend Samantha- wait, his best friend he says. They swam outside the other day and then took like a 45 minute bath! Isaac loved it too!
I went to lunch today with the Robbins... Braidy and I were friends 12 years ago when my family lived in Florida. I got back in touch with her a few weeks ago and found out her Mom lives 10 minutes from me!!! Braidy was in town this week and we met up for lunch with her and her Mom. It was so much fun to see them!
Cam, Braidy, Me, Isaac (mad cause he had bonked his head right before the picture), and Kelle (Braidy's mom that looks fabulous for her age!)
PS. My ultrasound is tomorrow!

6 comments:
I can't wait for your ultrasound to see if Dave was right. Cute pics, the babies are sporing new hair do's cute.
I think Issac looks a lot like your brother with the blond hair. Has anyone ever told you that? I cant wait till you find out what your having even though i know its a girl.
Is that the same Braidy that Jill and I knew?? Crazy! I lost touch when she moved away from Florida to...Missouri I think. How funny!
Crazy! The Robbins look exactly the same! How are they doing? How fun to run into them.
Congratulations on the girl. I have the same shirt you are wearing in this picture. Got it for $4 at Aeropostsle
Holy smokes! It took me a minute to realize who that was!! How fun that you got to see them. Yes, the both look GREAT!
Post a Comment