Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's true




Yep. The ultrasound showed no sign of any boy parts... the tech said "It's most likely a girl." What's that about? I'm still kinda paranoid that it's a boy, but every view she had clearly showed nothing between the legs. So I guess I can pretty safely say we're having our first girl sometime BEFORE October 17th!

14 comments:

Spencer Family said...

YAY! You're going to have so much fun shopping for girl stuff....oh wait, you hate shopping. :) Is Tyler excited? Are you feeling any better?

Patti Price said...

yay! They told me with Emmalee "looks like a girl". yeah I was set that she was a girl and Mike was reluctant to say for sure until I got a 7 month u/s and it confirmed. I am lucky because I would have been a bit bummed if she came out a boy (I would have gotten over it quick, but you know how it goes). Anyways she obviously came out a gir. I am so excited for you to have a girl. you have such cute boys so you will have a gorgeous girl!!

We need to get together soon. I miss you!

Amber said...

congrataulations!! how fun to have a girl!

Chris Keller said...

Whoo Hoo! That girl is going to have to come into a male dominated household and learn how to hold her own! Congrats. I will be sending my girl stuff your way!

Sar

Rebecca E. said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun, you'll have a blast dressing her up. I'm sure she'll be just a beautiful as her mommy!

Nick and Brent said...

Yea!! A girl finally! Though we love the boys. :) Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I second the comment that she'll need to learn how to hold her own pretty quick.

mckenna said...

YAY!! Congratulations! How fun! I'll bet it will be so fun to watch your boys just cuddle her and protect her from everything! Have fun with the bows and bracelets and everything!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS...i am so excited for you.

The Bluths said...

Hurray! You are so lucky! Congrats.

Alli said...

Hurray! A girl for you! You will no longer be three men and a lady. but that is exciting news.

rachel said...

That is so awesome that ypu are having a girl. I have know clue about having girls but they sure look fun.

Aaron & Michelle said...

Tiffany,
Kylee is thrilled. We are so happy for you. Hope you are still feeling well. Michelle

Reynolds said...

Congrats on the girl!!!! They are so fun! Their clothes are cuter, you can put bows in their hair, and you can paint their nails!!!! Good Luck!