My LITTLE brother is getting married! AH! I told Tyler the other day, doesn't it seem like we were so much older then them when we got married??? Yet, THEY are older than we were (well Chelsea is older than I was). So crazy! We are excited to attend a wedding at the LA Temple on August 8th! Congrats to David and Chelsea!
8 comments:
way cute couple. So happy for them. It is fun to live close. Michelle
so cute and way exciting. ditto michelle-- it is so fun to live close! katie
the girl looks really familiar, what is her last name and where is she from??
That name doesn't sound familiar, she must just have one of those faces. She is cute and they look cute together...are you excited for your mom to come soon??
Yay! Cute little David is getting married...and I guess he's not so little anymore. They look like a great couple; so happy!
Yea!! That is so exciting! August is a great month to get married. They are such a cute couple!
Thanks tiff, I'm stoked to be part of the family!
She looks really familiar. Can't put my finger on it.
Post a Comment