my first baby girl is coming....
My brother in law did an ultrasound on me today up at the U of U hospital where he works. He's does ultrasounds on the heart, but did one on my belly today to see if we could tell the sex of the baby. As far as we could see, there wasn't anything poking out between the legs! My regular ultrasound is on the 15th of May, so we'll see what we find out then. Until that time, I'm not getting my hopes extra high. (PS. I'll post about my childless trip to Utah after I get home tomorrow night. It has been awesome! Lots of pictures to come!)
Pumpkin Curry Soup
11 years ago

8 comments:
OMG!! OMG!! I am soooo stinkin excited. I almost peed my pants hehhe I am sure it is a girl. oh how great this will be!!
I absolutely knew it was a girl!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Hvae you told Tyler yet?
OH MY GOSH! i am really excited for you. Are you excited or sad?
SO EXCITING.
Whoa. A little Dansie girl! Awesome. Can't wait to hear the news confirmed!
That is so fun! Yeah for girls :-)
Oh that would be so great if it is a girl! That'll put my hopes up that a girl after 2 boys is possible! Hurray!
Call me or else!!
Could it be???? That would be awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment