Tyler's family came for a visit last week. We had a lot of fun having company and enjoyed having cousins to play with. This is at the zoo in Phoenix. Cameron is in love with that place!

Isaac and cousin Van. Poor Van came sick. Luckily he had started to feel better by the end of the trip. (I guess it's more poor Mom who didn't get any sleep, right Kim?) PS. Van is 9 1/2 months old and larger than my 15 month old!

Our fam plus Tyler's mom at Camelback Mountain.

Tyler's mom got Cameron this pool. We had neighbors growing up when we lived in New York that had a pool like this... we were obsessed with it! I knew Cam would love it!

Isaac didn't like it so much- but he wasn't feeling well.


Isaac before church.

And yes, evidence that I really am 15 weeks prego... and showing earlier than ever!

Love these boys- even when they're sick and hang on me ALL DAY LONG! (This is Cameron's latest sleeping place- our bedroom floor).

Cameron playing with my American Girl doll Kirsten. He said she had to go poop in the toilet. If only he'd follow her example! Funny story about this... I always wanted an American Girl doll growing up. I had the magazines and begged and begged for this thing. Never got it. Well, my little sister Christine has like 10 of them. I have been jealous since her first one. My mother in law bought Kirsten for me a few years ago knowing of my jealousy of my little sister and how she had tons of them and I never got one. Thanks Joyce! You fulfilled my life-long dream!

9 comments:
You look so so so cute!! I am so excited for you to have a little baby and my guess is that you get your little girlie this time. I know the American Doll jealousy...I have it too. I always wanted the Samantha doll and am still secretly holding out for one one day, maybe when I have a little girl. I also feel your pain with having little ones on your floor. Cade went through that stage about a month ago...ugh... I dont know what the deal is now he just gets up about 5 times a night to "go potty" which he only does once. I am so sorry...I feel your pain! Good luck!
We will have to go to the Zoo together when we come, Sydney will just love it. So i dont feel so bad about my belly growing but it shouldn't be quite yet but it sure sticks out. But you!! You are still so skinny with a belly and i have gotten HUGE. I am concerned. i see my doctor next week so i will discuss with her. I cant believe how much weight i have gained. ahhh I know i am going to gain as much as i did with Sydney. i am depressed but what can i do!!
At least you're so stinkin cute pregnant - and I think I have that same black dress! Such great taste you have!
I actaually work at Mountian Vista. Its the new one on Crismon and Southern. Its gorgeous and lots of fun. Your family is really cute! Good luck with the next baby! Who's your doctor?
Chloe keeps asking for Isaac and Cam. Thanks for letting us invade once again and eat all your food. Your belly has popped a little since I was there. Mine too. Oh well it is better than just that weird fat looking stage (not you, me!) Dave will do an ultrasound on Sat, just let us know when. We are doing Chloe's, Liv's and my Dads b-day at 4:00 so anytime before that works!
you look totally cute prego. I'm nervous for the third time around because when I was pregnant for the second time, I grew out of all my maternity clothes by the last 2 months. So depressing...I can't imagine the third one. According to my husband though, we won't be getting prego for a while! :)
Your boys are so cute and I love staying in touch through the blogging world.
congrats on baby #3! Thats awesome! your boys are growing up so fast!
PS - I have a Kirsten doll too...
Hi Tiffany! We do remember you guys actually! We were in the same ward when we lived at Nauvoo, we had just gotten married when we lived there. That's too funny that you're Dave's sister! It looks like you guys are doing well and have two very cute boys. And congrats on number three...you're brave!!
Tiff, you look adorable! It seems like you guys have a great time there in AZ! It is probably so warm there. Reno is pretty crazy...the weather is always changing dramatically. I hope you get your baby girl, but I will wait to hear from you on the 15th! Love you. Sar
Post a Comment