We've had a few visitors here the past few weeks... Matt and Marcus came to visit. They are Tyler's good friends from growing up... then my little brother Matt came to visit for a few days before he goes on his mission on February 20th! It was so fun to have him here. We went to visit my sister's grave since Matt had never been before. Here are just a ton of pics. I don't have time to do anything else!
Thanks again for having me Tiff. I had so much fun. Candra I am going to the Mexico City West Mission (same as your pops, sort of). Tell Cameron bye for me since he was asleep when you took me to the airport.
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
6 comments:
Your family is so photogenic! I love all of the pictures!
What a sweet thing to share with your brother.
Where's Matt going?!?! I haven't heard?!?
Thanks again for having me Tiff. I had so much fun. Candra I am going to the Mexico City West Mission (same as your pops, sort of). Tell Cameron bye for me since he was asleep when you took me to the airport.
I can't get enough of those boys! So cute I can't wait to see them, I'm jealous of all of your visitors I wish I was one of them.
Issac's smiles are so darn cute!
I can't believe Matt is leaving on a mission! Where does time go anyway...?
Post a Comment