Don't ever return your library books late... I just paid a fine of $79.50 yesterday! Can you believe it???? FOR LIBRARY BOOKS?? RIDICULOUS (or DICKLOUS as Cameron would say)! And it's not like you can get out of a library fine... there goes three months worth of date nights and no hope for a new toaster I wanted to get since ours is broken. By the way, toasters are dicklously expensive!!! (I won't tell you how late the books/movies were).
11 comments:
That's sucks about your library fees. My friend had to pay over $80 because hers were like 8-9 months late or something. They should just make you pay for the book because you probably paid more in fines than it was worth. Lame, I'm so sorry. Anyways, Isaac reminds me of Kaylin. She hated baby food and had a hard time with anything but breastmilk. I nursed her for 14 months. She now drinks Soy Vanilla milk from Costco. She loves that and rice milk (she can't do any dairy) The chocolate soymilk is tasty too if you are desperate. Good luck, but the silver lining for me is that now Kaylin is a great eater (even though she can't do dairy). She loves fruits and veggies etc. Hang in there. Love Becca
yeah. 8 or 9 months i can understand... they were less than 3 weeks late... we thought it was quite extreme!
oh and we did have 17 items checked out... i guess that puts a damper on things.
This is the reason why I NEVER go to the library. I am a habitual late returner, so I could only imagine what fee's I would of paid. I assume to just buy my books cause in the end I would of paid ten times the actual cost! I'm sorry that this happened to you. Time to have a garage sale to make some extra cash!
They should have just let you buy the books? That's crazy!
I HAD A $50 fine for a few weeks of late books and videos. The videos and CD's are the killer they are like $1/day for late fees. I haven't been to the library in 2 years because of that. I am too afraid of racking up late fees again.
They almost set the collection agency after us... *B
I meant sent, not set. You get the idea...
that is so wrong!!
library fines≠LAME! I would be so bugged
Are you kidding me?!?! Oh my gosh. I don't even want to think about that library book I returned that my husband had checked out nearly 11 years before.... drop and run, drop and run.
Post a Comment