I've been able to keep this a secret for a whole 3 days! I just can't do it! I've been really overwhelmed since Saturday with thoughts of how I am going to do this. I guess I just keep reminding myself that I know this is what the Lord wanted us to do... even if it makes zero sense and makes us even look foolish. I'm so grateful to parents who taught me to listen to the Spirit, even when it doesn't make logical sense to do what we know we should. So, baby #3 is due for arrival October 17th! AHHHH!
31 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congratulations Tiffany. I'm excited for you and you will be able to handle it! I love babies!
Congratulations on your baby making! I hope you have a great pregnancy!
Holy smokes! I'm so glad it's you not me...haha! I had Caleb and Brycen that close together and It worked out great. Congratulations!!
congratulations! what a wonderful thing. it gives me courage for the future! best of luck to you both!
Yeah that is so so so exciting! I am so happy for you and know that you will do an Amazing job with 3 little ones!! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so grateful for the Spirit that is there to comfort us when we don't think things really make sense.
Hey girl.... Congrats, Yes things done make any since half the time. But i am finally after 5 years and losing 7 of my babies, i am now 11 weeks pregnant. I think its going to be a really hot and misserable summer for me and you!! haha. Congrats again..!
That is so awesome! Congratulations!!
WHAT!!!! Am I the LAST to know? Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm hoping for another boy because you make such cute ones. How are you feeling??
Yea! That is so awesome!! Maybe you'll get a sweet little girl for those boys to tease and love! Congrats!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Crazy fun! Hope the pregnancy goes well! Congrats congrats congrats!!
Wowza! Congratulations!!! Hang in there chica. You'll do fine :)
You're crazy! Just kidding, but maybe one of these times you can pass one along to us!
Wow! Congratulations! Oh, and good luck! ;-)
It seems like everyone is pregnant right now. So awesome! I've only got about 4 weeks left which is crazy! It will be fun to see you pregnant cuz I know you like to stay in shape too.
Congrats Tiffany...so exciting!!
What exciting news! Congrats to you guys!
Hey, I read your blog sometimes just to see how another mom with 'busy' kids gets through the day, and I have to say that you should NEVER care about what ANYONE thinks. I had twins and then another baby 20 months later. Your not crazy. I love it! Good luck... you'll do great!
casonshelley.blogspot.com
NO WAY. You feeling sick yet?
Hurray another Dansie to carry on the name (well only if its a boy)
HI, you don't know me, my name is brittney bennett, I'm linked on Heaton's blog, we knew them up in Rexburg as well! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I love that there are other people out there that have the same feelings that I have and are trying to fight the same fight I am, and are vocal about it (without being pushy of course). Sometimes, I feel alone in it, or at least very small in numbers and feel as though I'm taking on something bigger than me. And we are, but I guess we decide not to "take it on" we just decide what is right for our family. If you are willing, I'd love to hear more of what you know and books you've read etc. I have one daughter 18 months who's had all but her this month's shots. so this thing has been new to me within the last 3 months and I love it, I just want more resources to empower myself! Thanks again!
Oh! and congrats on your new babe!
Congratulations!! You're so lucky that you will have three wonderful children!
congrats. Phil informed me the other day that he doesn't want to have another baby for another 4 years. yeah right. We'll see about that one! :)
Congrats, that is wonderful! Do you think it's boy #3 too? =) Love all your pictures!
tiff,
i keep watching for blog updates and you must be feeling a little yuck to not have updated by now. i understand that one. hope you are well. i'll give you call soon. love, kate
Congrats to your growing family!
Umm its been a while since you've posted, I feel like have always been able to count on you for updated blogs, and i hate to admit that your starting to disappoint me. Haha Im totally kidding but i would love to see more pics of your darling boys, so get to it lady!
Congratulations again (I posted on here a while ago). Mostly I'm posting again because I'm making my blog private soon so I need your email address to invite you!
I just read your blogs for the first time. I think it is so great that you are having your third child. Makes me anxious to have another one ;)
Post a Comment