Friday, December 07, 2007

Ramblings and photos

So here are some pictures from the past few days..
Cameron is pretty much potty trained... notice the word POTTY- NOT poop! He refuses to poop on the toilet... to the point that he comes to me and says, "Mom. I need a diaper on so I can go poop." Yes, he makes me put a diaper on him so he can use the diaper as the bathroom, and then he'll run into his corner in my room and do his business, come back and say, "I'm done Mom. Can you change me?" Afterwhich he wants underwear again. WEIRD? So instead of fighting him, I encourage him to try the toilet, but don't force him. Cameron has way too strong of a personality (wonder where he got that from?) to try to force him to do something he doesn't want to do. So, he also freaks out and has to have pants/shorts on during his "bathroom" time because a few weeks ago, some poop slid down his leg and onto the floor. So in order to prevent the poop from touching any other part of his body besides his bum, he wears pants. Welll, I was feeding Isaac the other day and so I couldn't help him get pants and so I told him he had to go get his own. He came out with this swimming suit on so he could go poop in his diaper. I thought it was so funny!

Pushing little brother (who doesn't look so little in this picture, but I swear, he's tiny).


I don't know why Isaac has such a sad face on!

Isaac is pulling himself up on everything. It's so funny too because he'll pull himself up to certain things (barstools, chairs, etc) and he'll start to cry because he's not sure how to get back down. It looks hilarious because he's seriously so small. He doesn't look old enough to be able to climb, but the funniest part is, he's plenty old!

Cameron had his friend Emmalee over the other day to play. It was raining outside (which puts us into shock mode since we hardly ever have gray skies here) and the kids wanted to play out there. So they did and had a fantastic time! Cameron came in all muddy though. I thought he looked so funny.

Especially in this one. He was soaked!

Sadly, nothing is really new here. We had a great time in Utah for Thanksgiving and are busily getting ready for Christmas. We're getting a tree this weekend... finding a place for it will be interesting. We finished the kids shopping which is exciting! We are staying at home for Christmas which we are excited about. It will be our first Christmas without traveling home... yay! Tyler just started a new quarter after Thanksgiving. Time is going too fast... he starts his clinical rotations this summer. AHH! We will be staying here for those... I can't imagine leaving here already... we are too in love with everything!

8 comments:

Creel Family said...

Cameron looks so cute with the mud! Love it!

mckenna said...

Your boys are the most handsome (with the exception of my little guy) EVER!!!

{B}dreamy said...

Is it just me, or does Isaac seem like he's doubled in size?! Wow.

Tiffany said...

he's really not big, i swear. he only weighs 16 lbs and is like 27 inches long. he's teeny! seriously, babies that are like 6 months are the same size as him!

The Bluths said...

I seem to be having the opposite problem with Logan; he poops pretty well in the toilet, but if I put him in underwear he'll end up peeing in it. My sister-in-law suggested to not put him in any underwear because then he may feel like he doesn't have anything to go in.

Tiffany said...

i've tried the no undies method. he actually prefers to run around naked... haha. i've seriously tried everything with this kid. i know i just have to wait until he decides he's not scared anymore!

MegEddins said...

That's hilarious about Cameron. Good luck with that "poop training", I guess this is what I get to look forward to. Jack is 6 months, I bet Isaac and him are the same size!

Kim said...

Those boys are so cute I can't get enough of them!