Monday, November 26, 2007

What I woke up to...


This is what I woke up to this morning... raw eggs all over my couch and carpet. EW! Cameron usually wakes up at the butt crack of dawn... so he'll play in his room or turn on the TV for a bit until I get up. It's usually not long since I run at 6:30 AM. But this morning I wasn't running until 7. And this is what he got into. Eggs. Apparently he wanted them for breakfast and brought them to the couch and then decided it would be awesome to smash them all over the place. Who does that??? Seriously! I was so mad! I didn't even wait for an explanation. I very calmly put him in time-out and woke up Tyler to help. How do you get raw eggs out? Well, Tyler is now at Home Depot purchasing a Bissell Little Green stain cleaner. My mom has had one for years and praises it's name! So we're taking the plunge as I'm sure it will be a great investment for now as well as future stains.

10 comments:

Talia said...

This has happened to me too. Luckily Caleb broke them all over the tile floor in our kitchen, not the sofa! What a mess! I have to pull out our carpet cleaner, that has an attachment you can use on couches, atleast once a week for all sorts of spills! Next time we'll be getting leather furniture!

Kim said...

what? that sounds awful!!!

Lacey said...

::sigh:: I am so sorry! That is just not exactly the most fun thing to wake up to! Good luck with the cleaner and let me know how it works...I have a few stains to tackle myself, thanks to another unnamed toddler :)

Unknown said...

I 'm sure you were so mad but I can't stop laughing. Oh Tam you need to go to boot tamp!

The Bluths said...

That is sad and funny all at once. Did the stain thing work?

Tiffany said...

Love this stain remover! It's amazing, especially if you can get the spills when they are still wet. I highly recommend it! You can find it at Home Depot! Worth the $70.00

{B}dreamy said...

Ewwww, gross!! Don't you just LOVE boys? I already know the answer. ;)

Tad said...

Every time I see eggs broken like that I think of the terrible magician from the Frosty the Snowman and his infamous "messy, messy, messy" quote.

Rosie Posie said...

Poor you! That has got to be one of the worst things to get into your couch. Did the Bissell work very well?

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh my goodness, that is disgusting! Good for you being calm and everything! I think I need to get one of those stain removers!