Tuesday, November 06, 2007

YAY!

Here we go! This has got to be my biggest post yet. A little (or a lot) of what we've been up to!
Ty and Cam- twins for church last Sunday. No, these are not their Halloween costumes. We didn't do Halloween (as I'm not much for holidays, especially Halloween! And because Cameron has always refused to wear a costume of any kind).



Cam's idea of baseball. He refused to hold the bat the proper way.



The little place we call home. I don't think I've ever posted a picture of our little rental house here in East Mesa. We LOVE this house! It's small but we love it! Here's so you can picture where we are.
Little Izzit (as Cam used to call him). He's been crawling everywhere now for about 3 weeks or so. He's a pro at the army crawl. He'll be up on hands and knees crawling for a few seconds before he gets lazy and starts sliding on his tummy again... yes he gets filthy dirty!



This is for Aunt Tori if she ever peeks at this. This is the sweater she bought for him at Pottery Barn last spring. So cute! And it almost fits!



His jeans are getting close to fitting too- NOT! He is so tiny! These jeans are 6-12 months (he's almost 10) and he swims in them!


My little cutie with Grandma Dansie on one side and Mommy on the other!


Cameron's Birthday Party- one of the only pictures I took.



The fam at the temple. Tyler's mom, sister, bro-in-law, and neice came for a visit for Tam's (what Cameron calls himself) birthday.



Isaac just after a nap.



My sister-in-law Staci and I in front of the agave plant at the Desert Botanical Gardens here in Phoenix. YUM!



My little family.



Dave, Staci, and Chloe Chavez. Thanks for the visit! COME AGAIN SOON!


Us again at the Botanical Gardens.



Some scenery


Again


9 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Does Tyler really wear his tie that short?!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What a cute house!! We are still in a townhome, so we are totally jealous. It looks great

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing about Ty's Tie. Come on Ty. If you were that hard up for a tie, Dave and I could have piched in and got you one. I had no idea... Isaac looks so darling in those pictures with him in the sweater. I miss that newborn baby! Thanks for having us at your home, and for being so hospital. We had a great time. I'm alreay missing the nice weather.

Unknown said...

woops hospitable not hospital.

The Bluths said...

Looks like Cam is a handful to hold. Or heavy? :)

Amber said...

You have such a cute little family!!

Hatch Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I wish we were in Mesa. it is getting cold here!!

Sarah Keller said...

Hey Tiff-

Love the pictures! Your boys are adorable. You switched the bedtimes and cut out the nap, eh? How did it go? Love ya.
Sar

Christy said...

hey girl.... i now have started a blog... here it is!!!!!http://gaskinsinhouston.blogspot.com/