Talia Douglass tagged me with this one...
My husband
What is his name? Tyler LeGrand Dansie or Ty to me and those close to him
How long have you been together? Our 4-year wedding anniversary is November 21st!
How long did you date? January 2003-August 2003 when we got engaged and then married in November-
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? we're almost even when I'm breastfeeding, I swear! But normally, him
Who said I love you first? Ha. That is a funny story for another day, but him for sure!
Who is taller? Tyler
Who sings better? I think he'd say me
Who is smarter? Him, by far!
Who does the laundry? Me!
Who does the dishes? For the most part, me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed from the bottom, him. If you're laying in it, me.
Who pays the bills? We both kind of did in the past, but have recently decided I'm going to
Who mows the lawn? Um, we live in Arizona- our lawn consists of pebbles.. neither
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
Who drives when you are together? Usually Tyler unless I'm picking him up from school or the gym- then I do
Who is more stubborn? I think we are both super stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? ME ME ME
Who kissed who[m] first? I would say he kissed me, but I made myself extremely available! He was so dang hot- I couldn't not make myself available!
Who asked who[m] out? Ty asked me to go to subway, but invited my roommate cause he felt bad since she was with me when he asked.
Who proposed? Tyler
Who is more sensitive? hmmm. I don't think either of us are. haha
Who has more friends? Me. He's too quiet!
Who has more siblings? Muah- 8 kids in my fam, 6 in his
Who wears the pants in the family? Um, do you know me??? DEFINITELY ME!
Pumpkin Curry Soup
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment