So I've discovered why I haven't posted in so long. Isaac sleeps in the room where my computer is and he is the lightest sleeper EVER! He wakes up when I open the door- seriously! Tyler is usually studying at night using his laptop, and when he's not, it doesn't let me upload pictures half the time... so therefore, I have a ton to post on. I'm sitting outside of Isaac's bedroom. Tyler was kind enough to move the screen, keyboard, and mouse outside of the room so I could post something finally! And now of course, there is an error when I try to upload pics off of my computer. EW! Oh well. I'll catch up on the three or four tags I've gotten in the past few weeks. so first... this one....
The famous- 6 things about me... let's see if I can think of 6 more since the last time I did this tag....
1. I did not grow up in Idaho even though tons of people think so. I was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, moved to Cali when I was 2, then to New York when I was 5, Florida when I was 10, Michigan when I was 13, Idaho Falls when I was 16, and left home to go to Ricks when I was 17. I am NOT from Idaho!
2. I have a huge fear of heights.
3. Therefore, I hate flying on planes. I hate taking off and landing the most! I seriously hold onto the arm rests for dear life, as if they would save mine if we crashed!
4. I hate doing anything new. I know- LAME! But I feel like I have to be perfect in everything, so I'm afraid of doing new things for fear that I won't be perfect at them. So I generally stay away if I can.
5. I talk really loud... I don't think I do, but my husband assures me I'm loud!
6. I love to sleep in the cold. I'd rather be cuddled under a big blanket and be warm under there, than sleep with a light sheet on and turn the heat up in the house. We fight over this often, especially living in Mesa and paying $190 electricity bills at the peak of the summer! (our house is only 900 sq. feet)
There you have it... and I tag... Alicia Felicia, Kara Hagberg, Patti Price, Potter, Kim Hackett, and Tiffany Bishop. I'm not leaving a comment on their blogs, so hopefully they find out they're tagged.
Pumpkin Curry Soup
11 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for playing along, kinda annoying I know.
Wow! The biggest post ever! I am so proud of you. All those pics were great! Oh, by the way, I o.d'd on hummus last night...mmmm!
Post a Comment