Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday Pics and More

This is Cam's new look... he'll do that face and then whisper, "love you mommy!"


Talking to Aunt Tori on the phone

These are pictures from the past few days. This is how Tyler generally eats breakfast- the kids are always helping him eat, especially Cameron.

This is for real... Cam isn't exaggerating how wide open his mouth is! He opens his mouth wider than Tyler does, I swear. For his birthday lunch, he wanted----- BABY OATMEAL MIXED WITH PUREED BANANAS! What kind of three year old likes baby oatmeal mixed with some kind of mashed up fruit? Last time he ate it, he had it with plums... SICK! He loves it though. I guess that's good since Isaac hated all baby food and we have loads of it leftover. He also requested to eat his lunch in this little toy... he was watching Dora during this... so so funny!

Bath time for the boys- I want to blow this up and frame it!


We found Cameron asleep the other night like this- I was shocked he hadn't fallen out!

I pulled out our 6-12 month clothes since Isaac is 9 1/2 months. His 3-6 month outfits are just starting to get small... everything is HUGE on him! These jammies were so cute on him- I had snap a photo. So grown up. He was super tired so I couldn't get anything but a cry from him.

After Cam had dressed himself- notice the boxer shorts (size 6) with nothing on underneath, and socks with sandals! That's my kinda boy!

10 comments:

The Bluths said...

It's weird to think that he is 3 and can tell you what he wants to eat for his Birthday lunch; which is hilarious. Seems like Logan will never get to that point in less than a year. Those PJs are cute.

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What amazing kids! They are so cute, and so big! I think the last time I saw you was when you barely had Cameron. Wierd!

Creel Family said...

What fun pics! I'm glad Cam had a fun birthday...your family is great!

Lacey said...

So cute!! I cannot believe that he is 3 already! He is such a crack up, I love the oatmeal in the car, that is hilarious! I also love the "I love you mom" face, that is priceless. Those little boys know how to melt their mamas hearts!

Phil and Becca said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe you already have a 3 year old! Kaylin will be 3 in March. I can't believe how fast time flies. Good job taking away the binki. Kaylin had hers til 15 months and I just took it and cut it up in front of her and threw it away. Everytime she'd cry for it, we looked in the garbage and say "oh binki is broken." It took a few days, but then she was fine. Too bad Zachary is not a binki fan. Sure makes going to bed hard.

Unknown said...

I love Tam and IZ. They are so cute!

Kim said...

OH my goodness what cute boys I"m so sad I didn't get to come and see Tam on his birthday. They are so sweet and I can't believe how tiny Isaac is.

Elizabeth said...

Hello, Im a lurker (who is a few days behind!) Ive been meaning to say hello for a while now. I really enjoy your blog as Im a vegetarian (sort of)but struggle to get my kids to eat vegies!!!and I marvel how yours seem to eat them.
Well thanks for sharing your loverly family life.
Kind Regards
Elizabeth Brooks
Qld Australia

Unknown said...

Tiff, I tagged you. Read my blog for the rules.

mckenna said...

Tag! You're it! (See my blog).