This is Cameron and his friends Avery and Keesha. Behind them are the nasty cows. I am no farm girl, that's for sure. It seriously made me want to vommit to watch them in the nasty mud and dirt (which is made up of their own pee and poop pretty much). It was a true testimony to me of why I don't drink cow's milk. EW! Oh, and the smell was so foul. But the kids loved being so close to the animals.

These baby goats were for sale and actually really cute. But I'm sure once they get older they're ugly, like most animals.


Cam feeding the baby cow.

The weather is cooling off beautifully here! It's been in the mid-80's the past few days and we are soaking it up! Anything below 100 is wonderful when you're used to 115! So we were cleaning up the yard yesterday and Cam and Isaac were having a great time. Yes, Cameron is naked. He is potty trained only if he can pee out in the backyard on the rocks every time... now, the whole poop thing is a whole different story. He's scared to poop on the toilet... I'm not pushing it.

3 comments:
So cute! I especially love the picture of Cam feeding the cow. I am right up there with you on not drinking milk. One sniff of the dairy fridge at the grocery store and my love for milk was GONE! What's Cameron and Isaac going to be for halloween?
I know what I am getting you for your birthday. I hope they allow goats in your backyard and a milk shake to top it off. I am excited to come and soak up the warm sun.
Your boys are adorable!!
Post a Comment