First off, Tyler's birthday was fun. Thanks for all of your ideas, but after truly coming to the realization that our budget was $30.00, I realized I really couldn't afford any of your fun ideas. So we had some friends over and opened his presents. I ended up getting him this...

Like myself, Ty is also a running fan. I thought he'd like it and it was $29.99. I felt bad only getting him one gift, but knew I had to do it. I made him 2 desserts, breakfast and dinner that day. That's about all we did.
Moving on...
Here are some pics of the past few weeks.
This is Isaac and his little friend Mikey. A family moved into our ward a little over a month ago and Tara (I would put a link to her blog, but Tyler's MAC doesn't let me for some reason) comes over on a regular basis with little Mikey.
On a ride to Phoenix with our good friends Ryan and Crystal Haws. We didn't want to take two cars, so guess who was nominated to sit on Tyler's lap and on the floor of the car?? Yep, that's right! All the way to Phoenix! It was an interesting and somewhat uncomfortable ride.
Cam has been extremely independent lately clothing himself. He's still getting the hang of the "one leg in each hole" thing.
Cameron's attempt at taking a picture of me.

Second attempt.

This is Cameron's other latest... smothering Isaac with blankets. I am constantly telling him not to cover Isaac's face.
Ty and I went on a date to celebrate his birthday a few days late. We went to one of our favorite places- Red Robin. YUM! My friend Aleesa (running partner right now) watched the boys for us.

At Tyler's suggestion, we took the plunge and got rid of Cameron's binki's. It has been a very stressful few mornings... he's now waking up at 5 AM. EW! We mailed them to the Hippo's at the zoo. Within 5 minutes of putting the envelope in the mailbox, Cam was saying, "Mom! Let's go to the zoo in Phoenix to get my binki's!" Funniest part- Tyler went to the mailbox the next day (we put it in our own mailbox instead of the outgoing slot- our boxes are at the beginning of the neighborhood) and the envelope was GONE! What kind of psycho mailman takes an envelope that says "To: Baby Hippo"? What the heck! Oh well. I guess he saw the 80 cent stamp and just took it!

My little darling.

Cam's latest is tickling Isaac by blowing on his stomach. It's hilarious cause Isaac cracks up. It's so cute. I tried to post a video of it the other day (that was my last random post- for Tyler- I erased it) but it didn't work. So here's the next best thing- a cute pic.

The boys during a session of conference.

Lastly, Cam's other bad habit... picking on Isaac- BIG TIME! Isaac was not happy with this idea.

Have a good weekend! Maybe you'll hear from me sooner vs. later this time!

3 comments:
That picture of Cam mailing his binkis is so sad/cutest thing ever and I can't believe how big isaac is. I'm sad i'm not coming with everyone this month but thanks for posting pictures I've been missing you guys. oh and I cannot believe I missed Tyler's birthday well I can because I'm spacey like that but I feel terrible tell him I"M SO SORRY!!!! I'm glad you guys had fun!
The same psycho that stole Cam's binky probably took the giftcard that I mailed too...It's about time you update your blog. I thought you had given up after being so dedicated to the blog, I was sad. I can't wait to squish those baby boys!
Cute kids, and pictures, as ususal! I laughed so hard at the picture Cam took of you- I swear to you, Canon took a picture of me that looked JUST like that last week. Isn't it fun to have them take your picture? Also, we did get our couches at Rigby furniture! We do have the same ones! I love them (so comfy) but I feel like mine are always so flat. I guess that is what happens after 4 years, huh?
Post a Comment