My little boy is three years old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. Here are bits of his life so far... we've had a rough month with taking away his binki, cutting out nap time, and moving back bedtime, but I could not live without my Cam. I'll have more pics after today and after his party on Saturday, I'm sure!
He is such a doll! I can only imagine how much fun it is to have him around and to watch his imagination work. Happy birthday big guy! We hope that we get to meet you soon. Good luck with the party too, cant wait to see the pictures.
Happy Birthday Cam! I remember hearing about that lotion incident--what a stinker! Did it ever come out of the bedspread? Hope you guys have a fun weekend with Tyler's family.
Awwwe such cute baby pics! Happy Birthday Cameron! Looking at the pics makes me realize how much he has changed just since you guys moved into the ward. Emmalee had so much fun at his party-thanks for inviting her!
Tam is all grown up. Your comment made me sad how Tam was sad when we left. I thought maybe he would be relieved to get Chloe away from McQueen. Now you better be coming for Christmas. I love the lotion picture. Tam is always up to something.
Mom of two men (three if you count my husband) and two little ladies. Also a cook, nurse, cleaning lady, laundry mat, garbage disposal and nanny. Enjoy health of mind, body, and spirit, working out, reading, and spending time with my good friends and family.
8 comments:
He is such a doll! I can only imagine how much fun it is to have him around and to watch his imagination work. Happy birthday big guy! We hope that we get to meet you soon. Good luck with the party too, cant wait to see the pictures.
What a cute idea! Happy Birthday, Cam! Thanks for making Mikey laugh!
Hey!! It was so good to hear from you!! Your boys are absolute dolls!! We will check in on you often, I'm so glad you found us!!
Happy Birthday Cameron! Can you believe you have a 3 year old? Time goes so fast!
Happy Birthday Cam! I remember hearing about that lotion incident--what a stinker! Did it ever come out of the bedspread? Hope you guys have a fun weekend with Tyler's family.
Awwwe such cute baby pics! Happy Birthday Cameron! Looking at the pics makes me realize how much he has changed just since you guys moved into the ward. Emmalee had so much fun at his party-thanks for inviting her!
Tam is all grown up. Your comment made me sad how Tam was sad when we left. I thought maybe he would be relieved to get Chloe away from McQueen. Now you better be coming for Christmas. I love the lotion picture. Tam is always up to something.
He is SO cute I miss him so much. I forgot about that eucerin incident how cute is he. He totally looks like Van in those baby pics.
Post a Comment