Saturday, September 22, 2007

Moving Day


My wonderful neighbor and friend, Alison is moving today. I'm so sad! I would love to call her one of my best friends! She has been so awesome and has made moving to Mesa so easy. She has Preston, who will be 2 in February and just found out she is expecting not one, but two babies in April! AHHHH! Total fluke thing and not expected at all! I am so sad to see her go (although she's only moving 25 minutes away), but it's just never going to be the same. Great friends are such a wonderful part of life. Thanks Alison for everything! We're going to miss you!

3 comments:

Amber said...

hey Tiffany! You are so sweet to look at our blog and tell me how cute my baby is. I thought I would check yours out too! Your boys are WAY stinking cute! And I'm happy to know Quinn is not alone in hating baby food!

Lacey said...

I am so sorry, that is so sad to have a good friend move, even if it is only a short distance! Such a bummer, but for what it is worth, I am sure that you will quickly find another good friend, I am sure that many are lined up for the "best friend" position ;) I know that I am in the line.

Camille said...

I feel your pain- all of our friends moved away too. I'm just glad to have my blogging friends. Oh, are you going to tell us what you ended up doing for Tyler's birthday?? Unless you used Katie's suggestion, in which case- please don't!