But here are a few pictures we've taken lately... enjoy.
This is not our book... it's Misti's (the girl staying with us), but Cameron LOVES to look at it. I poked my head in when he was supposed to be napping and found him reading.
I have introduced my second child to "spinach shakes" as I like to call them. He adores them and gets so excited when he sees that sippy cup nearing his mouth. Now he can join the family in partaking of our daily shakes.
Just thought Isaac looked so cute at this moment.
Last Friday night, we bought a popcorn popper (as you can make much healthier popcorm and it's cheaper) and had a movie night with Cameron after Isaac went down for bed.
Again... thought this was cute. He looks so big in the swing now. He turned 8 months a few days ago- crazy!
I love these boys!

2 comments:
I was cracking up at the picture of Cameron reading that dog book. Actually Dave and I were going to ask you if you guys would mind watching Lola for a couple months while we finish remodling?j/k. I am excited to meet your new friend. Izit is getting so big, I want to kiss that baby face!
Oh my goodness I love that picture of Cam reading the dog book. I don't think he could possibly get any cuter I miss your cute boys. And I can't believe how big Isaac is getting that picture with him with the phone is so cute. I wish I was coming in October too.
Post a Comment