1/2 can black beans
1/2 can garbonzo beans
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsp. tahini
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 tsp. cumin
1/4 c. olive oil
juice from 1/2 lemon
Blend in food processor until smooth. YUMMY!
This is by far the best hummus I've ever had! Better than Costco and my Mom's recipe! If you like hummus, you'll love this!
Here are some pics from our Labor Day Weekend. We had a BBQ with some friends from the ward and we all went swimming. It was a lot of fun.
We were letting Cameron go without a life-jacket and having him swim to us. He LOVED it! It was so cute. He's actually pretty good. The only time I regretted doing this was when he went off the steps to try it by himself when Tyler nor myself were looking. I had to jump in the pool with my shorts and flipflops on to rescue him. He was still above water, treading like crazy to keep himself afloat, just like he did with us. But I was pretty freaked out when Tyler yelled for me to grab Cam. He just has no fear.
Isaac and Cameron were just playing on Cameron's bed this morning. Of course, I had my camera out.
I am so glad Cam likes Isaac now! For a while there, he had me worried... sitting on him, hitting him, laying on top of him, etc. I was scared he'd be doing that for the rest of Isaac's life. But Cameron is such a good big brother. He is so willing to help and when Isaac is crying, it's quite common to find Cameron saying, "It's okay Isaac. I'm here. I'm here."

8 comments:
All the pictures are cute, but that last one is my favorite!! Are they sharing a pacifier??
Camille
I am going to have to give the hummus a try. Isaac looks older since you guys were here. Sad, they grow so fast!
Mmmmm. That sounds so good. I will have to try it. Cute Kids!
I love the very last picture - priceless.
Will loves salsa too... but he other than that, he has a HUGE sweet tooth. *sigh* Such cute pictures!
Your boys are so cute and I love that they are playing together now!! I am also so excited to try the hummus...mmmm yumm!!
I'm so glad you liked that recipe. That bottom photo of Cam and Isaac is SOOOOO cute.
hey I came to snag your hummus recipe before I run to the grocery store. can't wait to make it--thanks for sharing. oh and in the words of phoebe, "hummus. i got the hummus!" :)
Post a Comment