Friday, July 27, 2007

Sorry to make a change...

I've had a recent experience with someone else getting on my back. Not about Cameron screaming in a grocery store, but about my personal life. Some lovely person decided it was their business to make a judgment about my fitness and healthy lifestyle enjoyment. They left a very rude, anonymous comment on my blog to which I responded. They made a second comment and so I decided to only let registered users make comments and chose to delete their judgmental comments. So therefore, for anyone who likes to make comments on my blog that isn't a registered user, I'm sorry!

6 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Holy Cow. Rude. I say good for you for being a hot mama and staying fit and healthy! The other person was just jealous!

Ashley said...

I really can't believe that someone did that. It's your blog and if they don't like it than they shouldn't read it. I agree with Shell...they were just jealous and I can't believe you lost so much weight. You look awesome!

Our Family said...

Hay tiff- I can not belive some one would say that! That is so rude. You look awsome! -Emmeli

Christine said...

Oh my gosh! Who does that? Honestly....grumpy people need hobbies. Maybe this person should take up quilting...or maybe something that would provoke positive thoughts. You look amazing!

{B}dreamy said...

Oh dear, that's too bad. But I am glad that you've found something that works for you in the way of fitness and that makes you happy! :)

Shantay* said...

What the heck! I can't even imagine what someone could say that would be bad about being healthy.... it just doesn't make sense? They are probably just fat and ugly and jealous that they can't look like you. jerks