
Lindsay has done it again! "Bootcamp 2" and "Core Training" DVD's will be out in just a few weeks and I am so pumped about it! For info on both, go to www.momsintofitness.com (I would link it but I'm on a MAC and it doesn't have that option for some reason). There are links to both DVD's on the top, left hand side of her website, along with her other DVD's. WOO HOO!!! If you haven't tried the original Bootcamp, DO IT! You can pre-order these two new DVD's on her website half off right now! Only $9.95 each! What a steal! If you're still not convinced that they work, here's an update on my success story (or you can read it on Lindsay's "testimonials" section of her website- no I didn't ask to be on it, she asked me if she could put my story on there)... I am now down to 109 lbs and into a size 2 jeans and have been this way for the past 6 weeks or so.... now let me explain for a second... when Tyler and I got married, I weighed between 115-120 and was in a size 6. I have not been in a size 2 since freshman year of high school- SERIOUSLY! I weighed 128 when I got pregnant with Isaac, my second baby. These workouts have been amazing for me! Gotta love them! BUY YOUR BOOTCAMPS TODAY! Thanks Lindsay!
(By the way, I haven't posted pics because I lost my camera cord at my Mom's house somewhere. So when I find a way to do it, I've got TONS!)

3 comments:
Post a Comment