Monday, June 04, 2007

Yay for Daddy

We have an exciting week ahead of us as Tyler finished his finals last Thursday. This is the one positive about Grad school... vacations! At the end of every quarter, he gets about a week off. It's SO nice! So he has a week off and then another 4-week quarter before we head up to Salt Lake for his clinical at LDS Hospital. Here are some fun pictures from the past few days.



Here are the boys having their first bath together! We haven't dared put Isaac in with Cameron for fear that he'd try to drown him. Well, he did. But we were there to supervise of course! Cameron had fun pouring water on Isaac's body and when I wasn't looking, his face!

Here are a few photos of Ty and Isaac yesterday. So cute!



Tyler and Cameron enjoyed an evening of homemade Wendy's Frosty's! Cameron LOVED it and they even shared a mustache of the shake together!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe Isaac, so cute, I love his eyebrows. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Kara said...

Oh boy - your boys are SO cute!!! I like the wash cloth censoring!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Your little Isaac is the smiliest kid I've ever seen....so cute!

{B}dreamy said...

Oh man, that censoring is HILARIOUS!!! And I am right there with you on vacations being the one redeeming quality of Grad school! Live it up Dansies, we sure are! ;)