My two binki boys! Cameron thinks every binki in the house is his.
Cam was being so nice the other day and gave Isaac some toys while he was in the swing. He was so proud of himself for helping Isaac have toys to play with. Usually, he puts so many toys in the swing with Isaac that you can't even see the little baby. (Yes, that is a mommy cow that has just had some babies apparently).
This past weekend, we went to our friends cabin in the mountains, about 3 hours away. There were six adults and one other kid besides mine and Ty's. We had fun in the hot tub, playing games, eating food, and 4-wheeling. Cameron is a HUGE fan of those things. He wanted to play on them all day! This is Cam and his little friend, Preston Hilton, whom you've seen on the blog before.
Here are a few others from this weekend. We really didn't take many pictures, but I think these of Isaac are SO cute! I am still more than smitten!

3 comments:
Such cute boys! Can't wait to see them only what a month?
Tiff, I seriously can't get over how cute your kids are! That Isaac is seriously so precious, I just love him so much!! I would love to see you guys when your up here, so please call me okay! 208-757-8212...Arch thinks that Isaac and Zaylie kind of look a like, so we've decided their destined for eachother! hee hee!
Tiffany, it's so fun to catch up and see Isaac via photos. You look fantabulous. I'm going to need that post-natal boot camp in 6 mos. I'm due in January. We're happy you are all doing well.
Post a Comment