Well, this time it wasn't old women telling me to leave a store. This time we've been robbed. Yep. Tyler was at the gym and came outside to find the window of our car bashed in and his backpack gone. Yes... his wallet (credit card, license, debit card, EBT card- which is like a debit card that is our govenment help with food and cash, temple recommend), Mac laptop, textbook, planner, etc. HIS WHOLE LIFE! This is the most frustrating thing ever and extremely violating of our privacy. I quickly cancelled our cards and took care of everything I could think of when he called me. He filed a police report, called our insurance, etc. At least he wasn't hurt, but it's still so frustrating! They have his laptop, so if they're reading this, I hope they feel guilty since Ty had our blog bookmarked in his browser window. I'm sure they'll just sell the laptop for money, but I hope they feel guilty, which I'm sure they don't. Oh well. We need to count our blessings that no one was hurt in the process. Hopefully they don't come to our house since they know where we live and have seen pictures of all of us that were on the computer. EW! So, don't leave anything valuable in your car, and especially don't make it visible to the outside world!!!
6 comments:
I am SO sorry! Hope everything turns out okay!!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad everyone's ok. Good luck with everything.
I still can't believe that happened to you guys. I am so sorry. HUGS!
That's crazy! I think Landon would die if he didn't have his precious class notes. Sometimes I try to put his school stuff away when it's scattered all over the desk and he gets so mad! But he should be grateful, at least no one has ever stolen them! Good luck!
That is infuriating! That has got to be the worst feeling ever. People have no conscience anymore! Sorry Ty! Staci
Wow, sounds like you've had a week of it with grouchy old ladies and thieves. You really do feel violated in those situations don't you? That happened to me a little while ago. They took what looked like a laptop bag, but really...it only had my gym clothes. Too bad for those idiots! Sorry about your terrible week!!
Post a Comment