Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Peacegiver


I just recently finished this fabulous book, "The Peacegiver." This is a MUST READ! It was recommended to me by several people including my Dad and Alison Hilton, my dear friend that lives across and down the street from me. It's a book you cannot put down once you start it and is a story about a man whose marriage is in serious trouble and about to end... until he comes to the realization that he needs to look inward and work on himself rather than pointing the finger at others. It is one of my favorite books and it is definitely one you can read over and over again. It also talks about how you need to forgive those who mistreat you, which heavily applies to Tyler and I because of the recent robbing of our car. So, pick this book up at Deseret Book or any other major bookstore. It's FABULOUS and will really touch you as long as you are reading it looking inward.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Tiffany, I took a class at school that recommended this book - it's AMAZING! I'm glad you liked it!

Cassie said...

Tiffany, I picked this book up at Deseret Book after you recommended it, and totally love it. There are so many different insights to the Atonement that I had never thought about. Thanks for the great recommendation!