Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HELLO HUGE POST!

It's been a while. We've been busy. Here is the rundown of what's been going on!
Almost a week ago, Tyler had his "pinning ceremony." The 2nd year students get their "white coats" symbolizing them going into their 3rd year clinical work, and the 1st years get these really ugly pins symbolizing completing their 1st year of PT school successfully. Cameron threw a fit when Tyler came into the room, so I went to take him out in the hall and one of the ladies that works at the school told me to let him go with Tyler. So this is Cam and Ty at the pinning ceremony. Everyone kept laughing at Cameron, because he of course, was putting on a show. It was quite entertaining to the students I guess.

And here is Tyler getting his pin from a 2nd year student. I'm so proud of Tyler that he has completed year #1 of Physical Therapy school. He's such a hard worker. Congrats Tyler!

We took the plunge. Isaac's hair was fluffy and super long on top and sooo short on the sides. So I cut it! Here is the before and after picture.

MUCH BETTER in my opinion!

Now onto our fun visitor! Matt Renlund grew up with Ty in Salt Lake. He took a spur of the moment trip to come see us. We had fun at Cheesecake Factory, The Apple Store (only for Tyler to purchase a new laptop- yes, close to $1500 later, we're back in business after our robbery), hanging out late at night, swimming, laying out, etc.

Yes ladies, he is single! Such a nice guy too! Anyone in the Salt Lake area, let me know if you want to be hooked up. (He would KILL me if he saw this).

Last summer, Matt came down to Mesa with Tyler to look for a place for us to live. He met our one relative down here, my Dad's cousin, Terri T. and her husband German. Matt loves German, as do most people. So we took a trip out to their house in Gilbert to say hi and have dinner. Cameron loved the puppy Terri was babysitting, along with her two other dogs.

Terri bought these goggles for Cameron. Cam loves to swim.

After Matt left on Saturday morning, we all went down to our clubhouse in the neighborhood to a friend's party and had fun swimming!

It was Isaac's first time in the pool. He loved it. He wasn't in for too long though since it was like 110 degrees probably (outside- didn't want him to get too much sun).


Cam's absolute favorite place, the carousel at the mall. He loves "riding the horsies!"

Well I'm off to lay down as I've been hit with the achy flu bug! EW! I feel like an old lady that has zero muscle tone, which I know is not true after doing bootcamp. Do not be fooled into thinking you are in good enough shape... this will KICK YOUR TRASH! Give it a try! I PROMISE you will fall in love with it!

11 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

I think you should sell that bootcamp! And the pics of Cam with Tyler is great! Congratulations on completing a year! Now just hang in there!

PS- I have a very cute and extremely intelligent cousin in SLC... She would kill me if she read this!

Rebecca E. said...

I just love looking at your blog. It's so fun staying updated on everything. Congrats on completing the first year. How long is PT school? What are your plans for afterwards? You guys sound like your doing great. I love Isaac's haircut and you look GREAT Tiffany!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Lovin' the long post...and I agree with Beth you should sell that bootcamp---or be a model for it's results.

Christine said...

Hey Tiff! I just thought that I would say hi and that I love your post!! Haha. Your family is so cute and I can't wait to see you guys. Love you!

Spencer Family said...

Way to go Tyler! Tiff your arm/shoulder in the picture of you holding Isaac up in the pool looks so buff! Lindsay should totally hire you to be on the cover of her next dvd. :)

Tiffany said...

Hey, this is the other Tiffany from your ward in Florida. I'm glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are adorable!

Lacey said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well!! I do, however, love that Cameron was part of the pinning ceremony, that is classic! Your little guys are just too dang cute!

Alli said...

Your boys are so cute and so are you. 1 year of PT school is a great milestone and each year following will be the same. Congrats to Tyler for that accomplishment-and to you and your boys for being his cheering squad.

Shantay* said...

Again, I must say I am in love with your boys! They are so adorable!!!! I can't wait till Zaylie marries one of them! hee hee

Shantay* said...

wait a minute.... i definitely can wait for that day, i guess a better way to put it would be, I'm excited for the day when Zaylie marries one of them... thats better.

Rosie Posie said...

Hey Tiff, Does your friend Matt have a girlfriend? I have a friend who is beautiful and awesome. She needs to be hooked up