Wednesday, July 04, 2007

No excitement here

Not much is new around here. We haven't been up to anything exciting lately. Here are a few photos though.
We are working with Isaac on sitting up. He's not very good at it yet!

I am seriously in love!
About to topple over.
Cameron went to a birthday party on Saturday. It was one of Ty's friends from school, Brad's little girl, Brooke. He came home with a very cool sandpail and shovel with goodies inside. Too bad he thought it would be a fun idea to put the bucket over his head. I have no idea how he even got that thing stuck on his head, but he did!
He was very distraught!
Cameron on Sunday morning awaiting church and nursery!
Cam and Isaac were watching "Dora" the other day. Cam was so cute with his hand on Isaac and I got a kick out of the fact that Isaac was watching it too!

4 comments:

Patti Price said...

Cute Pics! Issac is getting so big! I thought you were in Utah already. I will have to give you a call!

Spencer Family said...

I love the pictures of them watching Dora together--so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Alli said...

I cannot believe how much Cameron looks like you. It's so fun to watch kids grow up and go through stages.

Our Family said...

I love thoose pictures of them waching Dora. That is so cute and we had to laugh when we saw the bucket stuck on Cameron's head. We are so excited to see you on Thursday.