Monday, May 21, 2007

Help! I need SuperNanny!

Yes, that would be Cameron ON TOP OF OUR CAR! I sent him outside since I was going to be following shortly after to head to WalMart. He was out there for maybe 2 minutes by himself and apparently decided it would be a good idea to chill on the roof of the car. My jaw dropped more than a mile when I saw him! Then I immediately turned around, went back inside, and grabbed the camera! I probably should avoid grabbing the camera because that makes him think it's funny (which it is). But then he wants to do things like this over and over again. What a little punk I have! I'm stressing about how he's going to be as a teenager!


Then I take pictures like this and just fall in love all over again! He's been fighting taking naps lately... I know he still needs them when he falls asleep eating a snack in the afternoon.

Cute boys in the crib together. Cameron loves when Isaac will get in bed with him. I don't like it because he smothers him!

Isaac is starting to hold his head up really well and has rolled over just once so far. He is now just over four months old. What a cutie!


Here's another one of my little punk child. That's right... in the baby swing... 32 lbs and all! Boy do I get frustrated when he is in that thing. Not only was he sitting in it, he had turned it on! So there he was, swinging back and forth in Isaac's swing! I don't know what to do with him. I seriously need someone to nominate me to be on SuperNanny! (I'm dead serious- if you love me, you'll do it!)

And again, I turn around and see him taking a Sunday afternoon nap in my bed... gotta love this kid! I know there is a good kid in there because he was awesome before Isaac came along. Now he's a terror but we still love him to death!

6 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I can't believe how smiley and alert your little Isaac is! And Cameron on the car cracks me up. How old is he?

Kim said...

I can't believe he got on top of the car! How in the world did he do that. He is being a punk but at least he's a cute one!
I love that first picture of Izzit holding his head up. So cute.

Lacey said...

Haha, I love your little Cameron because I can totally see Cade doing the same...haha, I know it isnt always fun to be the mama but it sure gives everyone else a smile!

Patti Price said...

lol. Cameron and Emmalee are 2 peas in a pod. She has gotten in Peyton's swing a few times and today she fell asleep in his baby carrier. I have no idea how that was comfy, lol.

I always wonder what my kids think when I tell them what they did was wrong and then take pictures of it, lol. It's like a double negative. Still how can you not take those pics??!!

Those car pics are scary and priceless, lol!!!!

Shantay* said...

You don't need super nanny! I already think your a super nanny! You just have a boy, and he's the oldest... it makes for a crazy combination! hee hee good luck with that! :)

{B}dreamy said...

Hey, boys will be boys! How the heck did he get up on that car?! He's such a hoot! And don't you just LOVE it when you catch a glimpse of your baby when they're sleeping? *sigh*

That Isaac is growing so fast and he sure is a cutie! Such a cute family you have there!